• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Hype?

Too many times though someone will post up something that's a bit harder and it gets the snowball rolling.....then one of us has to come and sweep them away.
And this is one of the main moderators that have slapped many on the wrist for being bad. Way to set an example Mike!

DE152EF0-C3A0-4BC6-A00A-9BE5D621B2D8.jpeg

As long as it stays AWAY from Carlisle this Friday!

I have a Service buddy who lives in Richmond and have heard nothing from him about this so-called storm. He always fills me in when these things happen. I don't know how far inland he is but he usually just gets wet when they do hit. The news today including the weather segments, does nothing but create mass hysteria and the masses eat it up. The sky is falling and we are all FOOKED!!! That's why I put very little credence in anything they spew out!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Don't think I've ever seen one that looked quite like that one lol
That sucks and it probably was from the fireworks for sure BUT do you plan on living there for awhile? I agree that he should pay BUT if staying there it might not be the battle I would pick to start the war... That dent should be able to get done by a PDR guy for $75. I would fix it and move on.
Oh man, had a couple of neighbors many years ago that watched me like a hawk!! One thought there was no way I could afford to move out here unless I was supplementing my income by selling drugs and he even spread the rumor that I was having them shipped in by helo. He saw one in the back doing some service on the high lines and thought that was my drop LOL. He had my neighbor on the other side of me convinced while the rest of the neighbors laughed at them but it didn't stop the two morons from hammering me. They have both passed on many years ago and things have never been better out here!!! I don't start wars with my neighbors unless they start them first.....and many of them know I have guns :lol:

We have the cantex pvc plant in town, every once in a while you get a nice warm plastic smell in the air, hence the nickname :lol:
I work at a place quite near the sewerage treatment plant in town....sometimes on a warm sunny afternoon you get the warm smell of colitis......

1720381258712.png

:poke:

As of 3:20, it's still off shore but close and is still 65mph and 1001mb. Doesn't look like it's going to grow much....at least not this evening.

Like weather douches out here they sensationalize
all the reporting, cold hot or wind you name it

Smiley Sky is falling -sky is falling duckling-.jpg

extreme fire danger from heat, it's freaken' summer
or wind
or snow, or ice in the winter you name it
then they shut the power off for no reason

it's ridiculous really, they're all bored of saying 75 & clear & sunny for 9 months
get a drop of rain get over stimulated, it's like they ejaculate over it,
( :jackoff: for the people that don't like the big words)

It also may be a preemptive build up,
for getting some FEMA $$$ maybe, just in case
new green new deal/eco feds $$$ don't ya' know,
way over reporting 24/7 weather

just another false alarm
but if they didn't do it & it was a really bad one
they'd be chastised just as bad as the over reporting & total speculations

weather reporting has gone into the dumptser
sensationalized fear mongering 1/2 of the time, total speculations
to get viewers/share

they all want their cut, even the weather prognosticator's
are all wrong 1/2 the time & still keep your job,

like being in the MLB, ya' hit 0.200 keep your job

D) Climate Change as Easy to buy a scientist as a politician.png

Last edited:
A snapshot from the actual video from YouTube. :)
yeah the weather girls are either usually hot/sexy &/or prego
on all our weather channels out here
unless it's NBC/CBS they are not so attractive, DEI hires
Weeeelll, the weather girls ain't too bad here.....but.....I'll do the internet tracking when it gets close to my area.

Well, this thing came a LOT closer to the Houston area than they predicted but I figured that it would. So far the highest wind gust was 65 according to the local weather plus my seat of the pants feel said so too :drinks:

Well, this thing came a LOT closer to the Houston area than they predicted but I figured that it would. So far the highest wind gust was 65 according to the local weather plus my seat of the pants feel said so too :drinks:
65 mph can shake the house pretty good.

If the west doesn't want the rain, once it's gets north a might bit send it east by southeast.
We need rain badly here.

Auto Transport Service
Back