• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my wife to brain cancer yesterday...

We lost my younger sister the very same way. I am SO sorry for your loss. I will definitely add her to my prayers tonight. Hang in there.

Prayers to you and family! Free of pain and watching over you. Keep doing the things that make you happy, she would want it that way.

Prayers for you and your family. Just know that she is in God's hands and there can be no better love than that.

We’re left with the memories of our love ones. Loving memories never die. Thoughts and condolences to you and family

Very sorry for your loss. Its never easy. Hoping the great memories will ease the pain in time.

RIP Linda Garbutt
Your photos show how much love and care you had for each other.
Take some comfort in knowing you both did your best and you were there for her when she needed you.
God Bless xx

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. You ever need to talk your FBBO family will be here! Cancer sucks.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. 66 Sat stated it very well. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing you were there for her. I know how rough cancer is on the patient, and I also know how rough it is on the loved ones. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

Hundreds of us here all feeling a little of your pain, you are not alone brother

It's never easy when we lose someone we love. The pain is always there and feels consuming at times and interferes with our normal lives on a daily basis. I can relate and can attest, at least for me, it gets better with time. Hang in there my fbbo friend, many prayers for you and yours.

I’m so very sorry to hear about your lady. May God look out for you, your family and all the people whose lives she touched. God bless you and everyone, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

My sincere condolences @Grabbergreendream on the loss of your beloved wife.

I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. Time will heal, and the memories will help with the pain.

Auto Transport Service
Back