• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm getting some weird reactions when I try to post pictures in threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0EB53B2F-138D-4936-9C7D-9E16C97BBF5C.jpeg

If the mods would add this css temporarily it would at least allow members to post messages until they get things fixed.
textarea.input { visibility: visible !important; }

ya, naw.jpeg

If the mods would add this css temporarily it would at least allow members to post messages until they get things fixed. textarea.input { visibility: visible !important; }
View attachment 1735758
Sucks to be you guys. Now i can post whatever i want and y'all can't say ****. Bwahhahaha!
Sucks to be you guys. Now i can post whatever i want and y'all can't say ****. Bwahhahaha!

Umm yeah, that was a joke but someone felt compelled to delete it for some reason. Can't a guy poke some fun around here? Thanks for reposting it though.

Anyone can toggle the visibility of the form and post just like i am using Web Developer Tools built into their browser. I posted the css code as a tempory work around so that others could post too but i guess we all can just wait.

Weird.
I can post from my phone

But not on my laptop
Even though laptop shows I'm logged in.
Can't send messages either

Looks to be fixed now. Might need to do a ctrl - f5 to refresh the browser.

Oh boy I can post again!
But I got nothing to say.
If I think of anything to post, I’m all set though!

Works now. Clear your Browser data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back