• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm getting some weird reactions when I try to post pictures in threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we should be helping you get back on (at least for a while). I'm really enjoying the pics you've been posting!

cvvv-jpg.1735811
Man don't encourage him....he's a superstar in the blue forums. :lol:

View attachment 1735824
View attachment 1735825
The 3 dots on the upper right then "delete Browsing data. I don't delete cookies because it will forget your passwords and you will have to log in everywhere.

Thanks to you. Mike and the others that worked this out. Obviously it is working again for some, myself included.
I had to get help from the Wife...she works for a software company. She knows some things but not everything.
The site still wasn't working right when accessed from my iphone. I shut it down and will restart it. I'm even LESS knowledgeable with the functions of the phone.

I don't know if we should be helping you get back on (at least for a while). I'm really enjoying the pics you've been posting!

cvvv-jpg.1735811

Ha ha....My latest thing is the fit and athletic women. The toned and tan women are quite impressive to me.

Did someone say delete the cookies..... ?

Cookies.gif

Wooooo!
This post is from the phone. The restart seemed to bring me back.
Thanks again.

Anyone using a smart phone should perform a restart every week at least to keep them running properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back