• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issues with Firm Feel

The owner retired and passed the business along to his kid. There for awhile they were still using Covid as an excuse.

I called them twice and sent an order via email as suggested on there site, been 2 weeks since then. absolute zero response. Tried to source the rear sway bar factory look frame mount for a replacement on a cuda. anyone know anyplace else i can get one from that is a frame mount? thanks.

Called them 3 times within week and half was told to send email did that, if no response by Tuesday I’ll give someone else my 3k. Sad part is they make really good quality parts.

I must have said something to him this afternoon that lit a fire under his ***. Just got a UPS tracking # and shipment confirmation. ETA of this coming Monday. So hopefully all is good.
Glad you got a tracking number and it works out. Im tired of paying upfront and waiting. Its BS

Called them 3 times within week and half was told to send email did that, if no response by Tuesday I’ll give someone else my 3k. Sad part is they make really good quality parts.
ya I will be doing the same so make that 6k. damn should start making parts.

just emailed them again, was very truthful and considerate. thursday I will be ordering from else where if I receive no response

Last edited:
just emailed them again, was very truthful and considerate. thursday I will be ordering from else where if I receive no response
Hard to understand if you call multiple times to give your money to someone and they why are not taking it. And the other frustrating part is you would rather have there parts over the competitors, and there nothing but nice on the phone. Don’t get it.

I'm sure there having labor issues with them or there suppliers. Washington state is a mess I've heard from a friend you moved from there last year

Last edited:
Anybody else been trying to deal with Firm Feel? Kind of not happy with them and need to vent. On August 15th, I ordered 2 rear sway bars. At the time I was sort of shocked when they told me 8 weeks until I would get them. Figured I would still be able to get at least one of them installed before freezeup, so went ahead with the order. They charged $1165.00 to my credit card on that day. It has now been 4 months since they took my money, and still no product. I have called them twice now and both times was told they would have them made in a couple of days and shipped right out. My opinion? If you can't supply the product you are peddling, be upfront with the customer. Also, I think it is ridiculous they expect to get paid in advance for these things. It's not like it is a $20 part. Used to think they were a decent company, but my mind has changed about them......
WA State law doesn’t allow a business to charge a CC until the product is provided or shipped. Contact the WA State attorney generals office.

WA State law doesn’t allow a business to charge a CC until the product is provided or shipped. Contact the WA State attorney generals office.
Luckily, I have had my parts for almost 2 years now. But, yeah, I sure didn't think a charge should go on a card until the item is at least ready for shipment.

good to know thanks, that would work for me for sure

Hard to understand if you call multiple times to give your money to someone and they why are not taking it. And the other frustrating part is you would rather have there parts over the competitors, and there nothing but nice on the phone. Don’t get it.
Dr Diff used to answer phones. I used to joke that when I called him, he talked so much I wondered how he was making any money.
He doesn't answer the phone anymore, at least when I have tried calling. It is all email and website orders now. Either he got busier or he lost some help and is busy making stuff and packing boxes and has no time for calls.
I've read from vendors on car forums....they often state how much time they spend on the phone, time that pulls them away from doing other business.
Imagine a day chock full of customers with questions, himming and hawing during the call, unsure of what to do and hesitant to commit. As a vendor, you can't hurry them up because then it looks like you're being too pushy.
I worked an auto parts counter years ago. There are some lonely and bored dudes that just want to talk cars.

There often are issues that reflect poorly on a business that they can actually correct IF they pull their heads out of their asses.
You don't have to kiss customer's asses either.
Nobody likes being ignored or to be left in the dark not knowing why there are long delays. This pisses people off and will send them to your competitors.

Last edited:
Anybody else been trying to deal with Firm Feel? Kind of not happy with them and need to vent. On August 15th, I ordered 2 rear sway bars. At the time I was sort of shocked when they told me 8 weeks until I would get them. Figured I would still be able to get at least one of them installed before freezeup, so went ahead with the order. They charged $1165.00 to my credit card on that day. It has now been 4 months since they took my money, and still no product. I have called them twice now and both times was told they would have them made in a couple of days and shipped right out. My opinion? If you can't supply the product you are peddling, be upfront with the customer. Also, I think it is ridiculous they expect to get paid in advance for these things. It's not like it is a $20 part. Used to think they were a decent company, but my mind has changed about them......
I used them a couple of times over 10 years ago with no problems. If I remember correctly it’s just a mom and pop company and the guy that owns it was up there in age 10 years ago. If it’s the same guy running the show he’s gotta be older than dirt and can’t remember ****.

I used them a couple of times over 10 years ago with no problems. If I remember correctly it’s just a mom and pop company and the guy that owns it was up there in age 10 years ago. If it’s the same guy running the show he’s gotta be older than dirt and can’t remember ****.
Dart4forte stated above son took over, I've seen several businesses fail after that happened. I've been telling my son for years, "you will not be the bosses son". I have always been harder on him than people that work for me, It has seemed to work somewhat he actually cares about the quality promptness, and overall smoothness of how a job runs.

They sent me a quote yesterday 500$ for 1 torsion bar, i couldn’t do it so I contacted Bergman parts should be here in a week.

apparently they must not like me :lol: haven't heard a peep so far

Auto Transport Service
Back