• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keystone Klassics

it will attack filler....... but in my case all the filler was under the epoxy, as it should be.....like i said, experiment with a small area, maybe it will scrape off with a razor blade

it will attack filler....... but in my case all the filler was under the epoxy, as it should be.....like i said, experiment with a small area, maybe it will scrape off with a razor blade
Razor blade ? Really ? Never thought of that , lol. All i've heard of was, sanding or blasting. But, that seems practical. Thanks !

Looks very promising !!!! Thanks !

20170820_131350.jpg

Dustless paint removal ! Lol

View attachment 503557

good to see it coming off........ after getting the bulk of it down to primer or whatever, I would attempt wet sanding with maybe 320....... see how it goes, even 220 if needed....... then probably put a nice coat of epoxy over it.......I could bail that job out if you were closer

after you scrape an area, try wiping the excess off with lacquer thinner, see how that goes

What wheel size & back spacing did you have ?
The fronts are standard 15x7 with a 4 1/8 bs and 245/60 tires. Rears are 15x10 with 295/50 tires. One side is 5 1/8 bs and the other is 5 5/16 bs. That gets them centered in my wheel wells, but of course all cars are a bit different.

Mine when I brought it home in 1979, I don't think they where keystones, another brand look alike.
GTX new.jpg

The fronts are standard 15x7 with a 4 1/8 bs and 245/60 tires. Rears are 15x10 with 295/50 tires. One side is 5 1/8 bs and the other is 5 5/16 bs. That gets them centered in my wheel wells, but of course all cars are a bit different.[/QU
The fronts are standard 15x7 with a 4 1/8 bs and 245/60 tires. Rears are 15x10 with 295/50 tires. One side is 5 1/8 bs and the other is 5 5/16 bs. That gets them centered in my wheel wells, but of course all cars are a bit different.
10's normally come with 4 1/8 back space. After mounting mine , i REALLY wish i would have known i could custom order. These clear. But sit too close to the front for comfort. Hope everyone interested takes note.

Don't put up with this crap--get mad and mean! I took a painter to small claims court for a paint job slightly better than yours..poor workmanship. I won the maximum of $5000 and he had to pay for my attorney. I gave him a chance to do it over --he didn't think I would do anything about it...WRONG ! .........................MO
It looks as if i will be filing in court too. May i ask, once you ( win ) do they enforce payment ?

Auto Transport Service
Back