• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your cars! 1962 - 1965 ONLY please.

My 64

HPIM1323.gif

Here's my 64 Savoy (sort of)

This is what my friendly local car artist thinks I should look like in my real Savoy. Check out the front plate, I'm a retired public school teacher. I look like a midget in there! Jim M.

Mariani sketch of Savoy.jpg

this is my 65 with a slant 6 in it..im in the process of building my 383 with a 727 backing it

27984_1339618284370_1048536447_794395_7936224_n.jpg

this is my 65 with a slant 6 in it..im in the process of building my 383 with a 727 backing it

65net,

Did you happen to purchase this car in Jersey? Reason I'm asking is because a while back I happened to stumble upon this one. I posted pics of it on another Mopar site I'm on in hopes of finding it a good home.

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

that would be my car LOL my uncle who has a house right over the dingmans bridge in PA bought the car cause he was sick of looking at it and then i bought it off of him cause hes got more mopars on his property then he noes what to do with

Cool!!! I'm glad it found a good home. My family has a vacation home in PA, about 20 miles west of Milford. I spotted that car on the way up there to do some work on the house with my dad and brother-in-law one weekend.

Nice score. Where are you located?

BTW - Here's my '65 Sat:

IMG_7694_1_3_1.jpg

Love those wagons- and all the rest too!

the house is in pike county in a community called wild acres..the satellite looks great are those superstock springs out back?what weight are they rated for?i love the way the car sits

Keep your distance to 20 paces and she's a looker.

DSCF2396.jpg

DSCF2397.jpg

DSCF2407.jpg

DSCF2406.jpg

Get to close and you'll see this! Anyone got some bench seats for sale?

DSCF2413.jpg

Last edited:
the house is in pike county in a community called wild acres..the satellite looks great are those superstock springs out back?what weight are they rated for?i love the way the car sits

I couldn't tell you what springs they are or what they're load rating is, I had them made by a local shop here on Long Island called Andersen Spring and Welding. They do a lot of truck work. I can say that they work well. The car sits nice but the ride quality is pretty good. I'd like to get the nose up just a bit but I'll probably need taller tires for that, my t-bars are already cranked up as far as I would like to go.

Your car's gonna look killer when it's done. You got a nice blank canvas there to work with.

Our house is in Pike too, community called Masthope

Keep your distance to 20 paces and she's a looker.

Looks OK from where I'm sittin'!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back