• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missouri B-body fan

dragger40

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Well, I might as well get the first post out of the way.
My name is Tony and I have a 68 RoadRunner "clone" and a 64 Fury with a factory PB 727 and 361.

I logged on here because it looks like a great resorce for my B-body needs and questions, who knows, maybe I can answer a few myself.

Thanks for having me.:headbang:

Attachments

• fury and t.jpg
    fury and t.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 305
  • myrunner.jpg
    myrunner.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 302
welcome aboard
i like the rat, may i have it.:headbang:
LOL, You sure? It's Chevy powered.

Maybe one of these days I`ll finish up the T and paint the Fury. Gotta couple of 40 Fords waiting to be built as well.

Thanks for the welcome, happy to be here-Tony

Welcome to B-Bodies Tony, very nice cars there! Good luck with your projects..

Nice collection. The 40 Fords sound cool too! Welcome.

Welcome!!!

Very nice Rides!
Love the unchopped T!
I ride an unchopped Model A Coupe and really like this Telephone Cell Style!

Coooool!!!! :headbang:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! `68's are my favorite, was your originaly orange?

Nice multiple rides, and welcome.

Get that bowtie engine out of the rat and maybe we can talk! LOL

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! `68's are my favorite, was your originaly orange?
Thanks again for the welcomes.
My 68 was originaly a goldish sport Satellite with a 318. All the Roadrunner goodies came from a wrecked 68. The car now has a 440 and is currently being resprayed orange (I love the color and its a factory 68 shade).

As for the T, I found that body in an old chicken house without doors or decklid. I built the frame from scratch as well as the pedal assembly, headers and a number of other items.
If I ever get done with my house remodel, shop remodel and satisfy my wife and daughters wants.... I may get to finish some of this stuff!! :eusa_think:

welcome, i love the 68, the T is pretty cool too, i like how you fabricated all the stuff yourself!

Nice rides welcome to the FBBO forum..

welcome.like that RR and that street rod looks bad to the bone.

Hey, Tony-

Give me a shout sometime. I'm up in Columbia. We must have passed each other at some point at the show on Sunday!

Hey, Tony-

Give me a shout sometime. I'm up in Columbia. We must have passed each other at some point at the show on Sunday!
I'm just right down here in Ashland and I work in Columbia.
I'd love to hook up with some Mopar guys locally (cant have too many parts connections).
If your ever in Lowes you may see my 64 out front from time to time.

I also know about some local Coronets that would blow your mind....:eek: Send me a PM and we'll talk.

Auto Transport Service
Back