• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MN and Wi events, shows, clubs?

DynaBro

Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
Just moved near Red Wing, MN and am interested in making connections around here. The only event I ever hear about is the annual Stillwater Fairgrounds show.

Just moved near Red Wing, MN and am interested in making connections around here. The only event I ever hear about is the annual Stillwater Fairgrounds show.
Which will be back at Farmington in 2025.

Good god why? There's nothing adjacent Farmington to do.
I remember there being more shaded parking areas available there in the past when it was held in Farmington before Stillwater. My guess would be to many people got burned out the last three years.

1729086392525.png

Interesting reading some of the info on Facebook - No real reason for the move right now , just a lot of speculation

Stillwater was a beautiful area down by the river , food and drinks

Fairgrounds was a muddy , dirty , dusty , open mess - Rain sure in the hell didn’t help

Farmington was beautiful , but I thought it became to small or running out of room was the story

IMG_0410.jpeg

That's the thing about the Stillwater location. There is plenty to go do when you get burnt out on the show. One direction you have Stillwater, Prescott in the other, and from there that great drive down 35 to Red Wing along the river bluffs. The grounds definitely were muddy and improperly maintained though.

Not much for big all Mopar events except for Mopar's in the Park. There are a couple all makes car clubs The Bearing Burners and the Phantoms near Redwing. The Phantoms have an all makes show on Father's Day. Hastings has something every month. Just across the river there is the Beldenville Club car show and swap meet (all makes) in Ellsworth late July, a little farther east in August is the Indianhead car show and swap in early August in Chippewa Falls WI. I believe Lake City has a car show and further south Wabasha also has a car show. There is a swap meet and show in St Charles MN in August. I am usually a vendor at those shows with swap meets.

Auto Transport Service
Back