• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Junkyards

Nacho-RT74

Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
I remember when I began to search for parts on line maybe 15 years ago ( being overseas is the option some of we have ) I was able to find easilly Mopar JunkYards websites like TexasAcress, DrMopar. I know these two are retired now, but are there some other around ?

I know DVAP is still around... but are there more around ?

Stephens Performance in Alabama, and near me in Rhode island, Halls garage in Scituate.

Stephens Performance in Alabama, and near me in Rhode island, Halls garage in Scituate.
Halls still has old Mopars? I was there years ago and posted some pics in another thread.

I remember when I began to search for parts on line maybe 15 years ago ( being overseas is the option some of we have ) I was able to find easilly Mopar JunkYards websites like TexasAcress, DrMopar. I know these two are retired now, but are there some other around ?

I know DVAP is still around... but are there more around ?

Stay away from the CROOKS at DVAP they ripped me off on a parts car
Never made good on the transaction

Wildcat in Oregon are a huge auto wreckers yard.
https://www.wildcatmopars.com/

I found that one but they don't show an inventory of cars being parted out, like DVAP got and like DrMopar and TexasAcress did.

Stay away from the CROOKS at DVAP they ripped me off on a parts car
Never made good on the transaction

well, I know DVAP it got several claims due several diff reasons. They don't show listed any 77 Monaco being parted out anyway ( searching some parts for couple of them in Vzla )

it seems of of the ones you listed needs to be contacted. No cars list.

I searched at pick'n'pull and found nothing about old Mopars

There is also CTC Auto Ranch in Texas. They have all brands. I just got a rear splash shield for my wifes 65 Belvedere wagon. They were the only one that had it.

Wiiliams CA, great yard. Cool stuff. John has two yards.

it seems of of the ones you listed needs to be contacted. No cars list.

I searched at pick'n'pull and found nothing about old Mopars
Im going to guess for around here. Old yards where owners have passed on , those cars for the most part go directly to the crushers. I knew of a yard many years ago old Mercs mopars. Directed by the county to crush everything. Dry cars too.

There is a seller on ebay ( roblinsgarage )
Good guy, old family ran yard quite a few mopars.

J&J Auto Parts in Starke, Florida is another MoPar Yard. Jerry Dempsey. He doesn't have a website, doesn't do e-mail, and doesn't have a cell phone. He is strictly OLD SCHOOL, so you have to call him on his land line. Seldom picks up the phone before 10 rings. Let it ring and ring before you give up. That keeps the telemarketers at bay, and sometimes it just takes him that long to get to the phone if he is out in the yard.

(904) 964-5039

If the place you're looking for parts at doesn't have pictures of individual parts cars, send them a detailed list of cars/parts you're looking for. If you don't know what something is called, take pictures and send with your email. I know that Wildcat is a family business that has a HUGE inventory that changes constantly. It's very labor intensive to continuously update a website with current pictures. DVAP charges twice what other places charge for the same parts. That's how they can provide the pictures you're looking for.

Used to visit DVAP in the mid 90s when they were in the middle of nowhere, down a dirt road near Casa Grande, and the resto crowd hadn't yet picked it clean. IIRC, believe that yard is still active, but now has mostly pre-60s inventory while the post 60s stuff was moved to a newer yard in Phoenix. That one has moved a couple of times. Both yards are pretty picked over, especially for muscle car era parts. What's left, as noted, is expensive. Couple long ago memories of walking the original yard, a nearly complete 69 RR convertible (no motor), and several 69/70 fresh air hoods in the hood rack.

Wildcat has never had anything I've looked for, but they were always responsive and helpful on the phone. Stevens is picked over pretty good as well.

Halls still has old Mopars? I was there years ago and posted some pics in another thread.
He has about half of what he used to have,but there are still a lot of them. I bought about ten cars from him years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back