• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nationals

Topher

Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
Who all is going to the Nats? This will be my 1st time there. I'll be helping Steve Ivester with his parts, Stop by and say Hello!

looks like i’ll be going. need some parts for my car … my first time there also …

Where in Ohio are they and when are they ? Do you have any info on nearby hotels/motels ?
Tks,
Bob32268

Where in Ohio are they and when are they ? Do you have any info on nearby hotels/motels ?
Tks,
Bob32268
1722003660578.png

Is that show still limping along? I think the only real draw now, is the drag racing. The last time I was there, it was totally eclipsed by more organised and better attended Chryslers at Carlisle.

Is that show still limping along? I think the only real draw now, is the drag racing. The last time I was there, it was totally eclipsed by more organised and better attended Chryslers at Carlisle.
It is fun because of the drag racing. I haven't been to the Nats for years now. It just kept getting smaller every year especially in the swap meet.

I should be there , barring any issues

That's a long drive from Az.
American airlines makes it easy.

Car , truck and trailer are there already

I trailered it back for the NHOA show, then the Summernites Cruise in southern KY while I was there ...I got long distance for both shows go figure. LoL

I go and I just got my tickets yesterday....

Someday I will make it there. Work frowns on two vacations so close to each other so it will need to wait for retirement.

it’s my first visit to the nats. can anybody fill me in on the camping situation at the event . are there sites with water electric that can be reserved? a couple local guys who been there before say on-site camping is available but didn’t know if hook ups were available…..

Never been as it has always been way too far for me to travel to!!! Y'all go and have a great time as I'll ride yet another one out here in the West!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Life is too short to worry about frowny employers. Once you drop dead you're dragged out of the way and someone else steps in.

Life is too short to worry about frowny employers. Once you drop dead you're dragged out of the way and someone else steps in.
It was great to meet you in person,at Carlisle. I won't be making it to the Nats. I bought some magnum center caps from you,and my friend Dave bought some first gen Charger pieces from you. I am patiently waiting for a set of your headlight actuators for a Daytona! Keep us posted on the progress!

I'll be there. Heading out on the 5th. Usually takes me about 2-1/2 days to get there. See you all there.

ChipinAZ

Tks,
Bob32268
bob , search moparnats , use there site much more event and local info, including these 2motel links …

86D46C5A-6500-4843-8759-D6E68FC01CA7.png

988F6B51-77FA-4188-B1F2-903DD05AD3E7.png

I will be there with some very good friends we go every year

Auto Transport Service
Back