• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts.com posting warning

It's kinda odd that they are talked badly about at so many sites and yet they still have a lot of traffic....well, I've noticed it isn't as much as in the past but still there's a good bit there.

It's kinda odd that they are talked badly about at so many sites and yet they still have a lot of traffic....well, I've noticed it isn't as much as in the past but still there's a good bit there.

They were one of the first Mopar sites on the net. Pretty much the only game around for sometime and the "go to" site. They built a large membership quickly. It is hard to compete with the "first there" sites that gained momentum as such. However, if you don't treat people "right" they do go away and find other sources that are created out of these situations. We have many alternatives now such as this site which is a good one. As far as i am concerned the clicke' at Moparts can stay there and entertain themselves and the small following until they finally flounder, we certainly don't need to encourage them to move over here and wreak havoc.

Ebay is another example of this on a much larger scale. They rose to quick success with the garage sale set and now they are doing all they can to run them off. They want to be an Amazon.com type retail store facilitator. They have very deep pockets and everytime a possible rival makes any head way they buy them or at least part of them. Do you guys know that Ebay owns a portion of Craig's List? I don't belive Tom has even a pocket let alone deep ones compared to those guys, and he would be wise to start paying attention to what is going on there as it won't be long and his advertisers will be looking for other places to spend their money.

Thanks for all the comments.

It has been 3 days since I email Moparts about this and as I expected, NO answer.

Yup,same here:edgy:I had received a PM from TBOOMER {MOD} telling me I had a week off after having some words with Douche Bag Dave.It's now 11 days.I did email that mod to ask him how many days in his week:grin:They did change the title under my screen mame to "BANNED":ban:Funny how they don't even have the ballz to tell me:rolling:

Yup,same here:edgy:I had received a PM from TBOOMER {MOD} telling me I had a week off after having some words with Douche Bag Dave.It's now 11 days.I did email that mod to ask him how many days in his week:grin:They did change the title under my screen mame to "BANNED":ban:Funny how they don't even have the ballz to tell me:rolling:

thats there MO (Modus Operendi), its all a mind game to them.
if your not in their clique, your chit out of luck if you say 1 thing wrong.:edgy:

there site is losing members 1 by 1 and coming over here. just look at all the new posts and views and registered members. its much better over here.

moparts has this bad rep all over the internet , good to see your living up to it . way to go . :tongueflap::tongueflap::rolling:

And who used his high intel to register as a 5 year old and distort the picture?????No other than the infamous DB DAVE himself as a shameless plug for another DEAD website:rolling::tongueflap::eek:s_dancing2::app::drowning::banana on ebay::moparts ghost::wtg:http://hemiduster.com/banned.jpgdooooooooooch

Ah, but, they are coming over here. They're also infiltrating the A body site. I don't always agree with folks or have folks agree with me. It happens. I don't get fried by it and sometimes have a bit of fun with it. It just seems that there are some folks chipping in these days with some solidly bad attitudes.

Just adding my two cents, but why not have everybody from this site attack and set up multiple accounts and post more "opinions"(i.e.; Cars, Babes, and Stuff and the like). If we flood them at the same time, the Administrators will have a really hard time trying to keep up with the nonsense, and maybe some of them will up and quit. I dont know, maybe im just a troublemaker.:tongueflap:

They were one of the first Mopar sites on the net. Pretty much the only game around for sometime and the "go to" site. They built a large membership quickly. It is hard to compete with the "first there" sites that gained momentum as such. However, if you don't treat people "right" they do go away and find other sources that are created out of these situations. We have many alternatives now such as this site which is a good one. As far as i am concerned the clicke' at Moparts can stay there and entertain themselves and the small following until they finally flounder, we certainly don't need to encourage them to move over here and wreak havoc.

Ebay is another example of this on a much larger scale. They rose to quick success with the garage sale set and now they are doing all they can to run them off. They want to be an Amazon.com type retail store facilitator. They have very deep pockets and everytime a possible rival makes any head way they buy them or at least part of them. Do you guys know that Ebay owns a portion of Craig's List? I don't belive Tom has even a pocket let alone deep ones compared to those guys, and he would be wise to start paying attention to what is going on there as it won't be long and his advertisers will be looking for other places to spend their money.

Ah, but, they are coming over here. They're also infiltrating the A body site. I don't always agree with folks or have folks agree with me. It happens. I don't get fried by it and sometimes have a bit of fun with it. It just seems that there are some folks chipping in these days with some solidly bad attitudes.

Moparts began on Jan 19 2003. They have 19,479 members as of this post.

FABO began on May 12, 2004, FBBO on June 28, 2008 and FEBO on Dec 21, 2008. They have 15,056, 3,381 and 1,287 members respectively for a total of 19,724 members on our network.

To summarize, Moparts is more then a year older then FABO is and more then 5 years older then FBBO and FEBO... Yet, the three sites combined now have more members then Moparts. Between the three sites we get more then 2 million page views per month, and more then 50,000 new posts every month. I say that's already a pretty big statement.

Now, I dont really like to criticize other websites publically. But many seem to have the same opinion of moparts. That's their doing.

I prefer a positive approach. Dont put moparts down. Its a waste of energy. Instead, build up our sites. Don't look to harass them, bring your friends here, and ask them to bring their friends. Post here often, and write meaningful tech threads. Stay positive.

Just my .02.

Moparts began on Jan 19 2003. They have 19,479 members as of this post.

FABO began on May 12, 2004, FBBO on June 28, 2008 and FEBO on Dec 21, 2008. They have 15,056, 3,381 and 1,287 members respectively for a total of 19,724 members on our network.

To summarize, Moparts is more then a year older then FABO is and more then 5 years older then FBBO and FEBO... Yet, the three sites combined now have more members then Moparts. Between the three sites we get more then 2 million page views per month, and more then 50,000 new posts every month. I say that's already a pretty big statement.

Now, I dont really like to criticize other websites publically. But many seem to have the same opinion of moparts. That's their doing.

I prefer a positive approach. Dont put moparts down. Its a waste of energy. Instead, build up our sites. Don't look to harass them, bring your friends here, and ask them to bring their friends. Post here often, and write meaningful tech threads. Stay positive.

Just my .02.

And don't forget to keep posting the good jokes, also....

Now then, a Moparts, a FABO and a FBBO walk into a bar.......:rolling:

It would seem some have forgotten this warning. So no more warnings. It's vacation time.

It was only a matter of time because YOU had to burn them here. So to say THANKS from myself, and all the other members here who really don't want to listen to your complaints about that other site, I decided to approve that post

Now, I will kindly thank you to stfu about that other site, and it's members, mods, and admin. Cause personally I'm sick of it.

As I said earlier in this thread:

"As the originator of this thread I will say that this is NOT what I wanted to see this to turn into. If you go back to page one and read my original post it is simply a warning to others that may also be a member of that site on what to expect if you cross the clicke'

ALSO:
I used to enjoy Moparts but things have changed. We are seeing a nice growth here with people that USED to be there that have tired of it.
Not wishing anything ill for them but (Moparts) certainly isn't what it used to be. Many, many, many good members have left never to return. Anymore it is a bunch of newbes that will follow the self appointed know it all "experts" there. Nearly ALL of these "experts" have their own agendas.

The bottom line is that the site has suffered from all of it and has very little information that is useful to me so it is no lose for me anyway.

I have never really BASHED them in any way just simply stated the facts.

Moparts began on Jan 19 2003.

Maybe that particular bulletin board format/software began in 2003, but Moparts was around in the late '90s. I was a member back then, but hadn't been into Mopars after 2000 until buying another one earlier this year. As someone else mentioned, they were the only game in town in those days.

I'm completely out of touch on all this drama, which is fine by me. :grin: I've always been of the mentality of if you don't like a particular club/forum/etc. then move on and find a better fit. I like to KISS.

I must say I like this place already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a fun year!

You will find yourself here more than anywhere:grin:I do miss some of my friends over "THERE",,,but they are all coming over "HERE":yes:

just hope DB Dave stays over there with his ******** cliques. let them keep posting pictures of farm animals, the perfect mentality for that site.
the other site is dropping like flys.

I agree with an earlier 'poster'... Moparts is pretty difficult to navigate. Plus, some of the forum posts are snobby and kind of rude... I feel comfortable here, and I feel like I AM amongst friends...

I've already bounced one of you for a few days for not getting the message. Now I guess it's the other's turn.

The name calling and MOPARTS bashing is going to stop, or you will be gone.

just hope DB Dave stays over there with his ******** cliques. let them keep posting pictures of farm animals, the perfect mentality for that site.
the other site is dropping like flys.

YES, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALIVE AND WELL!!! Enjoy!!! MORE PICS TO COME!!! :rolling:

gay.jpg
I know that is an old post, but that is funny

Auto Transport Service
Back