• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts.com posting warning

696pack, do you ever come to Speedworld Dragstrip?

I used to own a house in Surprise and used to go out on occassion.

I took my 66 Hemi car there a few years ago to run it but at the time the trans was screwed up and it would not go into 2nd gear under any kind of load. After running it several times trying to get it into 2nd I tried a shift with no left pull pressure on the shift to see if it would help and ended up shifting from 1st to 4th. I ran the 1/4 out and still ran a 14 flat at 105 mph which i thought was pretty impressive under the circumstances. That was on drag radials not slicks and i did not have a very good 60 foot time either.

Since then i have had the trans fixed and now when your power shift from 1st to 2nd the glove box lid flies opened as the car hooks very well. I think from the feel of it, it should run low 11s or high 10s on slicks.

I would take it back to see what it runs but I have it for sale and don't want to take any chances with the car.

i just got banned from moparts again!
i got beat up by the same few over and over again. they get nothing but i get the vacation or maybe this time banned for life!

Guess your not suckin the right:tongueflap:The self server wines to his good buddy the mod and the chit hit the fan:edgy:Lets get ready to watch the one car match race:rolling::rolling:

youknow it, HEMIFRED the coke snorting asswipe. Hemifred, licking mods ***' just to cover up his thievery of the Motown Missile from the Krisner family out of Ohio.
Hemifred gets the mods to delete the posts about returning the Motown Missile to its rightful owner so the Krisner family doesnt have any paper trail to go by.Freddy is a shrewd POS for sure,:black_eye: too bad some of the guys on moparts dont realize what Fred is really all about.HEMIFRED will get his soon.Its called KARMA!:buttkick:
Just meet Hemifred in person and you'll get the picture real fast.
GIVE BACK THE MOTOWN MISSILE HEMIFRED,its not yours!!!!!!!:no:

MOARTS also banned SLIPAPEE from moparts permanently yesterday.SLIPAPEE was being admitted to the hospital again for another brain tumor removal and was in his room with his laptop and he posted that he was getting some more cancerous tumor removed from his brain in a few hours and he goes to reply to his post and they banned him as well.for life also as well as JACKSON my crew chief.All gone for no reason at all.HEMIFRED told all the mods on moparts that all 4 of these guys were me as alias'.
i cant wait for moparts to die.
theres hardly anyone viewing at any given time anymore because of all their political BS.
MIOPARTS DIE!

Just adding my two cents, but why not have everybody from this site attack and set up multiple accounts and post more "opinions"(i.e.; Cars, Babes, and Stuff and the like). If we flood them at the same time, the Administrators will have a really hard time trying to keep up with the nonsense, and maybe some of them will up and quit. I dont know, maybe im just a troublemaker.:tongueflap:

Just adding my two cents, but why not have everybody from this site attack and set up multiple accounts and post more "opinions"(i.e.; Cars, Babes, and Stuff and the like). If we flood them at the same time, the Administrators will have a really hard time trying to keep up with the nonsense, and maybe some of them will up and quit. I dont know, maybe im just a troublemaker.:tongueflap:

are you talking about multiple accounts on moparts.if so, they are deleting ip address not just user names.
MOPARTS from what I see is dieing fast.
I rerely ever posted on there anymore but a select few just dont want to hear the truth.

got the razorblade out and took off all the moparts stickers on the racecars.too bad i left them on this long. Pinks Allout in a few weeks .youll see it on my front top center windshield. wish i have never took them from big tom.

Gee;now I want to join MoParts just so I can get banned as well! Sort of like a "badge of (dis-)honor". If they ask how I heard of the forum,and I reply "...through the FBBO forum"(I won't give particular names...),would they even let me in?:tongueflap: I'm just sayin'...

All I use the 'Parts for is the parts. Don't even go to the discussion fourm. To much BS for me.

All I use the 'Parts for is the parts. Don't even go to the discussion fourm. To much BS for me.

its incredible how the favortism is with a select few.
once you tell the truth and speak your mind,it either gets deleted or you get a vacation.
in my case,you just get banned.

That site certainly isn't what it used to be. Many, mamy, many good members have left never to return. Any more it is a bunch of newbes that will follow the eslf appointed know it all "experts" there. Nearly ALL of theose "experts" have their own agendas.

The bottom line is that the site has suffered from all of it and has very little information that is useful to me so it is no lose anyway.

That site certainly isn't what it used to be. Many, mamy, many good members have left never to return. Any more it is a bunch of newbes that will follow the eslf appointed know it all "experts" there. Nearly ALL of theose "experts" have their own agendas.

The bottom line is that the site has suffered from all of it and has very little information that is useful to me so it is no lose anyway.

the best is that fat tom, won't reply to any of your pm's regarding the situation.he doesnt want to fix the problem,just ban you.like ts funny to him.pretty pathetic i think.:sad:
his attitude is that he's too good for you.
just look at the amount of guys that are on in a single period ,no more than 125 or so.
it used to be close to 350-400 during the evening.
he has lost so many good members.
every one of my posts gets 1500 to 3000 views.
i see it dieing in the future, maybe not this year but shortly alot of venders will pull out. they are seeing the little activity that it has been bringing lately.

Hey Chris, wondered where you had been, did you go and do something politically incorrect again, :rolling: keep this up and there will no season's greetings in your mail box this year from hemifred.

Joey

PS, I was temporarily thrown off of Moparts for posting that Nancy Pelosi was reported to have kept a GNX Buick that was turned in for CFC

It seems the mods do what they want,say what they want,and cater to who they want.The last "go round" was to congradulate the winner of the NENDRA race where SUPERSTOCKRACER lost in the final.It never takes long when SSR is mentioned that the regular azzoles jump in on the bashwagon.HEMIROID FRED,WUMPUM WEDGIE,NNNNNNNNNNO JJJOKE just to name a few.SSR comes on to explain and defend{waste of time} and he gets a vacation.I still go over there but do not post as much as I used to.I would like to see this website get bigger.I would also like a common race & general section that FBBO,FABO,FEBO's combined members could communicate without having to jump from site to site:yes:

It seems the mods do what they want,say what they want,and cater to who they want.The last "go round" was to congradulate the winner of the NENDRA race where SUPERSTOCKRACER lost in the final.It never takes long when SSR is mentioned that the regular azzoles jump in on the bashwagon.HEMIROID FRED,WUMPUM WEDGIE,NNNNNNNNNNO JJJOKE just to name a few.SSR comes on to explain and defend{waste of time} and he gets a vacation.I still go over there but do not post as much as I used to.I would like to see this website get bigger.I would also like a common race & general section that FBBO,FABO,FEBO's combined members could communicate without having to jump from site to site:yes:

Now don't forget DB Dave (thats douche bag Dave)from Tennesee. how many places has he lived in the last 9 years, like 4.
he follows me around like a little puppy.
HEMIFRED and DB Dave are perfect for each other.2 degenerates that make me want to puke.:boxers::banned 2:

Hey Joey, glad to see your on here,i want to get this website rockin'
this site deserves it. great guys onhere and no BS.
we need more guys coming on and posting. i love it overhere!!!:yes:

so this is a perfect example on how a perfectly good post goes bad in a hurry,

it didnt take long .
thanks for the offer I believe we have found a rebuild kit with a puck. ,,,,,,,And DB Dave,it's funny you would be on FOR B BODIES ONLY http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/,,,,,You don't have a "B" body,come to think of it,you don't have any body

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does DB stand for, Al? Come on, tell everyone here what you mean by that. Remember, the Mods are watching...

I appreciate your "concern" about my not owning a Mopar anymore. You keep bringing up that fact in hopes that it bothers me. Well, sorry Al, but I'm quite happy that I sold it. And, stop spreading the lie that I "had" to sell it.... not cool. Had nothing to do with needing money. Suffice to say, my finances were/are very solid. I sold my Duster because I had lost my interest in the hobby, Period.

Dan, since we now know who the "mystery friend" is, add $66.00 to the price of those calipers!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DB DAVE,You know what the DB stands for. I never said you HAD to sell ,and you don't concern me for I have no youngins and your off by $5,it was only $61 If you lost your interst in the hobby than why are you here 23 hrs a day.You seem very obsessed with my "mystery" friend as you always are.You always have to while all I did was look for some tech info/help.You have once again ruined another thread. Ok mods,might as well lock it NOW

Quote:

Quote:HEMI-ITIS

Dan,thanks for the offer I believe we have found a rebuild kit with a phuck. ,,,,,,,And DB Dave,it's funny you would be on FOR B BODIES ONLY http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/,,,,,You don't have a "B" body,come to think of it,you don't have any body

QUOTE: DB DAVE
What does DB stand for, Al? Come on, tell everyone here what you mean by that. Remember, the Mods are watching...

I appreciate your "concern" about my not owning a Mopar anymore. You keep bringing up that fact in hopes that it bothers me. Well, sorry Al, but I'm quite happy that I sold it. And, stop spreading the lie that I "had" to sell it.... not cool. Had nothing to do with needing money. Suffice to say, my finances were/are very solid. I sold my Duster because I had lost my interest in the hobby, Period.

Dan, since we now know who the "mystery friend" is, add $66.00 to the price of those calipers!!!

QUOTE:HEMI-ITIS
DB DAVE,You know what the DB stands for. I never said you HAD to sell ,and you don't concern me for I have no youngins and your off by $5,it was only $61 If you lost your interst in the hobby than why are you here 23 hrs a day.You seem very obsessed with my "mystery" friend as you always are.You always have to while all I did was look for some tech info/help.You have once again ruined another thread. Ok mods,might as well lock it NOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSR,you mean "DB" doesn't stand for DAVEY BOY????:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::tongueflap:

Last edited:
the best is that fat tom, won't reply to any of your pm's regarding the situation.he doesnt want to fix the problem,just ban you.like ts funny to him.pretty pathetic i think.:sad:
his attitude is that he's too good for you.
just look at the amount of guys that are on in a single period ,no more than 125 or so.
it used to be close to 350-400 during the evening.
he has lost so many good members.
every one of my posts gets 1500 to 3000 views.
i see it dieing in the future, maybe not this year but shortly alot of venders will pull out. they are seeing the little activity that it has been bringing lately.

I have only ever met one or two Moparts members face to face.

Tom would never reply to any of my emails to him when I was banned with any kind of reason as to why.

The last time I was banned I got a PM just as it took place from one of the Mods (I don't recall which one and now I can't log on to see) telling me that I was pissing off several members and that he hoped that this ban would be perminet. That just goes to show you how political it is over there. I NEVER called names, or did anything that broke any of their rules. It is just that I was always the one that would present the facts and truth about certain subjects that a few of the members there would like to continue to brainwash the members with THEIR lies about those things. They could not dispute the FACTS and just got pissed off about it. Kind of like the kid that is no good at the game but owns the ball and bat and takes them home when he doesn't get his way.

I don't think Tom really pays much attention to the site on a daily basis and pretty much lets the mods run the show for good or bad. Those guys and a select few members are the ones that are REALLY running things over there. I think for Tom it is really just a revenue stream.

Auto Transport Service
Back