• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts.com posting warning

Yikes!!!! Better than this one? :rolling::tongueflap:

post-51189-12494568001890044809.jpg

moparts has changed so much in the last year or so that i'm really not on much at all anymore. i'm liking this site much more,each day it seems to be better and better and without any favoritism.
a few mods over there have got their nose up some of the members asses that if they stop short,someones getting a vasectomy.
to be personally honest, its starting to get nauseating.

So, how does a guy join this new Mopar web site called "MOBUTTS.com? :pop eyed tongue:

Richard

So, how does a guy join this new Mopar web site called "MOBUTTS.com? :pop eyed tongue:

Richard

LOL

you just gotta view and contribute... thats all it takes for membership!!!

This is part of why I love this forum...(segway back to original topic :tongueflap:) no pretensions... everybody's here for great info on our MoPars and UNBIASED opinions!!!

and a little booty here and there don't hurt either...:rolling:

love the yankee girls Scotty, but a good ole southern belle will suit me just fine!!!

ooooh mama!!! :hungry:

post-76462-12532521351477047690.jpg

Boy, you guys really WHORED UP my thread!!:rolling::tongueflap:

Boy, you guys really WHORED UP my thread!!:rolling::tongueflap:

LOL

Just goes to show that MOST of us here don't take ourselves to seriously and just like to have fun!!! :HappyNewYear:

btw sorry for whoring up your thread! :rolling:

LOL

Just goes to show that MOST of us here don't take ourselves to seriously and just like to have fun!!! :HappyNewYear:

btw sorry for whoring up your thread! :rolling:

Yeah, I just HATE looking at pictures like that.:grin:

havent been banned from there yet dont go there enough to get banned but i dont post on alot of sites either, unless i have a specific question. no more than i am on there i have noticed the cliques as well.

I'm sorry, you are right, back on topic. Us men are like dogs. The average I.Q. of a pack of dogs, or men, is inversely proportionate to the number involved! And A.D.D. too. Oooooh!.... look!...look!...Shiny thing!.....I gotta go!

I'm sorry, you are right, back on topic. Us men are like dogs. The average I.Q. of a pack of dogs, or men, is inversely proportionate to the number involved! And A.D.D. too. Oooooh!.... look!...look!...Shiny thing!.....I gotta go!

LOL

Was that a beaver?? Naw just a squirrel... :doggie1: :rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back