• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts.com posting warning

Actually, it was just a groundhog!
scotts74birds
[/URL][/IMG]

Lunch!!:rolling::rolling:

Now what were we talking about again???

I think I have that CRS thing everybody keeps talkin' bout!! :tongueflap:

I am sorry. The point of this thread was made long ago. But it has taken a life of its own. Once again, I'm sorry for instigating.

:grin:this is why i like this site much better than moparts. freedom of speech and expression!

Back on track.

Never heard from Moparts on this, but I check today and my ban has apparently been lifted. We will see how long it lasts this time.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

i'll see your couple weeks and raise you a couple days:plane:

Can we start a "pool" guessing how long before the next ban?:grin::grin::grin:

Well, it took less than a month as it happened tonight.:rolling::rolling::rolling:

At least this time I got a PM from a mod that said I was pissing off the other members. Yeah, no one else does that there. There idea of a discussion board is you can only discuss what the Nazi Gustopo clicke' agrees with.
I found it interesting that they deleted my last posts in several posts after being baited by a couple of notorious members. It was over such REALLY BAD stuff such as the definition of clone and tribute cars and me calling out a member that referred to a craiglist seller as an IDIOT because he did not like the price the guy was asking for his car. Yeah, I am a really bad person and should be banned.:tongueflap::confused::black_eye::grin:

Well....taking all that in to consideration, I feel compelled to BAN you HERE as well:black_eye::rolling::rolling::rolling:

I was gonna post a pic of a gal in black leather holding a riding crop, but, Tem is watching....:rolling:

As long as you don't show TEM in black leather holding a riding crop, I don't think you will get banned here! :grin:

Richard

:sSig_conspiracy: you said the pics of me in the leather and crop would never get out:surprised-005:

Auto Transport Service
Back