• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts.com posting warning

They have a CHEVY mentality over there, follow along with all of the other sheep and you're fine, but step out of line and your get sheared. :rolling:

The way that you were personally attacked on the thread you stared over there was RIDICULOUS! :mad: I don't go there all that much, so I don't know much about that one guy who had the attitude towards you, but I can say that after reading through all of the crap that those folks posted, I STILL didn't learn anything concerning the question that you asked! :no: I've asked a couple of questions there also and have either received zero responses, or responses that weren't very helpful, so I just go there now to check out new reproduction parts that are coming out and to look for used parts.

At this point in my life, I just refuse to hang out at places that treat me with disrespect, as going to a certain web site is a choice and since we are all adults with the chance to make our own decisions, you should make the decision to not go to Moparts and take their crap. Problem solved right?

Richard

At this point in my life, I just refuse to hang out at places that treat me with disrespect, as going to a certain web site is a choice and since we are all adults with the chance to make our own decisions, you should make the decision to not go to Moparts and take their crap. Problem solved right?

Richard

Yup.... Couldnt have said it any better

well said Richard :grin:

now shutthahell up :rolling::rolling:

(I'm joking yanno)

well said Richard :grin:

now shutthahell up :rolling::rolling:

(I'm joking yanno)

I'm gonna tell MOM Tem......oh crap, she always liked you best!!! :rolling:

LeaveItToBeaver-WallyandBeaver.gif

Yeah,but you probably know the secret handshake and password,and have one of them de-coder ring thingies:grin:.

And least we forget " May the Force be with Them". :rolling::rolling:

Thanks for all the comments.

It has been 3 days since I email Moparts about this and as I expected, NO answer.

personally, I would not go back to Moparts. There are numerous other sites out there. Why do you even care that they are that short sighted, I mean really, does it matter that much in the long run?

personally, I would not go back to Moparts. There are numerous other sites out there. Why do you even care that they are that short sighted, I mean really, does it matter that much in the long run?

Moparts.com is the largest Mopar site on the net. There are a lot of GOOD people there but unfortunately a select few control much of it.

The thing that really GRIPES me is that some of the select few continue to feed the entire membership with mis-information on the subjects that continually get me banned.:rolling:

It is not that big of a deal to me that I got banned. I just posted this to make others aware of the situation AND to see if it was just me and MY problem, obviously from the other posts it is NOT just me.:tongueflap:

Moparts.com is the largest Mopar site on the net. There are a lot of GOOD people there but unfortunately a select few control much of it.

The thing that really GRIPES me is that some of the select few continue to feed the entire membership with mis-information on the subjects that continually get me banned.:rolling:

It is not that big of a deal to me that I got banned. I just posted this to make others aware of the situation AND to see if it was just me and MY problem, obviously from the other posts it is NOT just me.:tongueflap:

Nah, it's just you.......:rolling:
Oh, and don't look out the window, there isn't a bunch of villagers standing there.....:rolling:

I don't go there much other than to look at the ads. I even post some there every so often. I know a few members over there and can say that some of them are great people and there are a few of them that I won't trust as far as I can throw them, one that is a paying vendor. He ripped me off pretty good when I was younger and working on making a name for myself in the hobby. For me, FABO is my favorite place, but I will probably start hanging out here more often too

Auto Transport Service
Back