• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My very own barn find! Seeing light for the first time in 44 years.

After sitting all these years my poor baby needs complete breaks and lines. I am having problems sourcing some of the brake lines for my Magnum. I am also looking for trim parts and my Magnum name plates which are broken in a few places. Does anybody out there know where I can Source some OEM parts for my car?

1000023376.jpg

After sitting all these years my poor baby needs complete breaks and lines. I am having problems sourcing some of the brake lines for my Magnum. I am also looking for trim parts and my Magnum name plates which are broken in a few places. Does anybody out there know where I can Source some OEM parts for my car?

On this forum, you can look through the For Sale threads, or you can post what you are looking for in the WTB (Want To Buy) section.

Alternatively, you can go to Rock Auto, look up your '78 Magnum and see what they have. They are a great cheap source for a lot of compatible parts.

And btw, nice car, and welcome from the left coast.

:welcome: :canada:

Sweet ride. Welcome from Kindersley Saskatchewan. Kim
Thanks
On this forum, you can look through the For Sale threads, or you can post what you are looking for in the WTB (Want To Buy) section.

Alternatively, you can go to Rock Auto, look up your '78 Magnum and see what they have. They are a great cheap source for a lot of compatible parts.

And btw, nice car, and welcome from the left coast.

:welcome: :canada:
Thanks to all for the warm welcoming and having fun trying to Source parts. I did manage to locate some brake lines and they are very similar to a 74 charger they will need a few modifications that should work. Definitely! RockAuto is a great source with reasonably priced parts and selection. There is not much out there on the malaise era stuff for trim parts selection. I will definitely try to go through some of the other posts in the for sale in may post in WTB forms. I am a newbie to most of this even posting on forms. Once again .. Thank you to all for your responses and everyone's warm welcoming.

Auto Transport Service
Back