• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nylon collar for B/RB distributors

a70duster

Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
So I found myself a distributor (383) and took it apart and cleaned it up good. When driving the rollpin that holds the nylon collar she decided to let go. Anyone got a lead of where one can acquire one?

Thanks

20240718_182125 (1).jpg

Pretty sure he sells a metal one , that he had made , reading previous threads on this very subject

You can buy the correct nylon collar from hardware stores , Fleet Farm , they are good quality and cheap in price

Drill the proper hole can bee a challenge

Then you have to make sure you have the proper end play

You can also get metal collars at the hardware store with set screws.

Dump the nylon they will crack and set screws will come out look for a one piece one and yes the holes are a PIA because Mopar never used a jig to drill straight across the shaft. I have them 10 each out of stainless and the ride.

I used Delron rod stock (great for bushings) for my own replacement. Just had to drill 2 holes. I made it longer to avoid future splitting. Best/only photo I have.
Mike
IMG_2885.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back