• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oh my it’s getting dark out ! lil early…..

hdwrench

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
so here comes another storm , been a rough summer here . local farmers still not done with first cut hay ….got mid august strange weather….

Storms lately have been brutal here...I'm in southern Erie county...

Where in cattaragus? I got a buddy on Scott hollow rd

sorry i meant cattaraugus co , we just east of franklinville….

Nothing but dryness here.....I'm talking bout really dry! Been a month since it showered 1/8".

We had great weather here in June for 1st cutting hay.

Stay dry guys, we sure will out here.....at least until the grapes get laid down for raisins!:rolleyes:
We actually did have a little sprinkle the other day, not enough to do much other than dirty up the cars and increase the humidity.

Just spent a few days up in the Adirondack mountains which had incredible amount of rain a few weeks ago washing out roads, this was one of them. This was a house across the street that washed away and that was a pond/spillway that is now completely filled with silt. The view from the restaurant there is changed forever…

86E71D2F-CC48-4E2D-9827-1AB20E5E6AA0.jpeg

DFF6EA0B-5D9E-487D-BB2F-26D9D70A37ED.jpeg

7756DF2A-0EF1-4E5F-8D32-F854D49FADE7.jpeg

sorry i meant cattaraugus co , we just east of franklinville….

I have 88 acres in Bolivar. Just can’t get there more than once a year anymore. Been thinking of building a summer house there soon.

Nothing but dryness here.....I'm talking bout really dry! Been a month since it showered 1/8".
Sorry, we accidentally got y'alls' rain - over and over again.
You can take it back anytime ya like. :)

Sick of the heat and snow looks good to me right now. Temps are still 10* above normal....so that means we're still seeing 98-99 degrees.

Auto Transport Service
Back