• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

7C87C0D1-2B7C-48A4-92AD-FE5E5E0F0811.jpeg

Here's a bit later photo of my Challenger (I posted earlier) after handing off the Keystones to my brother getting a set of ww radials and magnums. Lol, note the rubber laid down on the road. It was like this for a few years in front of my folk's driveway when we still lived at home. Well, in that span, we had a few GTO's, a BB Cuda before the Dodge, and our bud's would come over in their nice rides. Instead of a wave bye, it was putting down a bit of rubber as the bye-bye. Used to look like a starting line at the track sometimes.

Dodge Challenger 3.jpg

This photo was taken 16 years ago today. I miss this car. Other than transmission failure at 89k and 174k miles it was a great ride. I never had any other issues with the exception of constantly leaking valve covers on the Mitsubishi 3.0 V6. The AC was still blowing cold on it's original R12 charge from the factory. I find myself searching from time to time for a low mileage cream puff LeBaron convertible. Hope it's legal to post the picture here.

P1010029 (1).JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back