• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question to you all.....

Yet another post about the lack of grammar and being ignorant. Well news flash! You can be a English major and be a ignorant person or you can own a Chrysler product , frequent a car forum and feel the need to point out others lack of proper spelling and be ignorant.
I call it being impolite, a lack of common manners, could be a insecurity issue that prompts a person to comment on a lack of grammar skills of others in all places , a car forum. Maybe said accusers are thinking there **** doesn't stink and being above it all.
Then there is my favorite accusation, the spelling offender lacks pride in themselves. Ive heard that one a few times. As if some unknown knows there character, what that person does for there family, there standing in the community and work place. Its incredible or maybe just sad the things that get tossed about here.
And of course we all now know exactly how your view of the World is. We all have choices now don't we? It's the ones that are made for the right reasons and the right reasons only. Still it doesn't excuse the lack of of those not wanting to speak and write coherently because of this or that reason...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

And of course we all now know exactly how your view of the World is. We all have choices now don't we? It's the ones that are made for the right reasons and the right reasons only. Still it doesn't excuse the lack of of those not wanting to speak and write coherently because of this or that reason...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:
My view of the world is about as relevant to this conversation as yours is, so time to move on.
My personal experience talking with educated people such as attorneys, executives, PHD's Medical Doctors and so on is none of them made anyone feel uneducated nor was there lack of speaking coherently a issue. It would seem that people who are lacking something in there life need to make grammar a issue in of all places a car forum. Why is that?
Wanting to help a person for instance is commendable if help is asked. Posting about it while looking down ones nose is another.

Huh?
What are you talking about?
The willful and deliberate act of mispronouncing a word has swept across America in one culture and one culture only.
Anyway,
Hello Stevie!
Its a whopping 116 here today
If my mom were still with us she would say: "well, at least it's a DRY heat"
Ha Ha
God Bless her and you and family!

It all depends on the tense. If it is past tense, then yes, you "saw a guy on the table", or you "saw a guy lying on a table". If it is current tense, then it would be "I see a guy on a table" or "I see a guy lying on a table". If "seen" is to be used to describe a guy lying on a table, it would be "I have seen a guy lying on a table.
So, if I saw a guy on the table, should I use a wood saw or a hacksaw ? (I guess you didn't get the humor ? )

So, if I saw a guy on the table, should I use a wood saw or a hacksaw ? (I guess you didn't get the humor ? )
" I see" said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

I don't care how some talk. I am bothered mostly by their beltline being below their asshole. How can that be cool?

What do you expect from someone who wears their hat backwards and slit the legs out of their jeans?

I don't care how some talk. I am bothered mostly by their beltline being below their asshole. How can that be cool?

It's not cool, it's called "Indecent Exposure"! And why they aren't arrested is waaaaaaaaay beyond me?

Oh you know why.
Because this looks to nerdy for them!
12974396_10156691038180537_1496718314044072131_n.jpg

It's simply another way to tear apart America
Period!
Eliminate what we used to be.
Now, turn America into a 3rd World Hell Hole

Well, that woman was an idiot, but worse than her were the complete morons behind her clapping and cheering for her drivel. Any of you remember the movie Idiocracy? We are there!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back