• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Here's my 73 Charger Se

I have owned for 1 1/2 years. Has 400 2 barrell. Does have rare moon roof, which can be a pain in the rear. I will be swaping a 493 stroker & six pack this spring. New to site with little computer skills. I will likely be asking some goofey question from time to time. One change I would like to make would be to get a buldge hood,I know used ones are hard to find & expensive. Has anyone used a fiberglass buldge hood ? Or has anyone seen or used a fiberglass shaker hood. Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
I'm drooling. Was that on ebay?

I remember a red one with s/r about that long ago.

Highback bench w/ armrest?

VFN fiberglass is near Chicago. Anywhere close to you?

YY1 Don't know if it was on Ebay. I found it on craigs list Indianoplis. Also it was advertized in a midwest auto/rv publication magazine. Must be diffrent car ,I have bucket seats & console. Thanks

YY1 I am about 90 miles south of Chicago. Will look into their hoods Thanks

I have owned for 1 1/2 years. Has 400 2 barrell. Does have rare moon roof, which can be a pain in the rear. I will be swaping a 493 stroker & six pack this spring. New to site with little computer skills. I will likely be asking some goofey question from time to time. One change I would like to make would be to get a buldge hood,I know used ones are hard to find & expensive. Has anyone used a fiberglass buldge hood ? Or has anyone seen or used a fiberglass shaker hood. Thanks for any info.

Very sweet car!!! Love the look. Your engine swap should wake that bad boy up! Enjoy it.

Ma Snart

EH?

:icon_fU:

Attachments

• 431490_10150672194140339_540880338_11913259_248813171_n.jpg
    431490_10150672194140339_540880338_11913259_248813171_n.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,183

Nice Charger, love those rims on it, looks sweeettt.....
You can email these guys and maybe they could answer some questions for you.. I havent tried them myself but had the link and thought it might give you some ideas, im afraid of the prices that may come with it.. Good luck and welcome aboard bbodies!

http://www.artfiberglass.com/auto/6367plymouth.html

Here's my 74 'Runner, 318 3-speed manual on the floor, bench seat, green & green. PS but no AC, PB, PW, extra chrome or extra anything. AM radio. About to get a drivetrain & hopefully be on the road this Summer for the first time in 20 years. Someday body & paint, and interior, and... and... and... but right now I just want it running good and I'll drive the wee out of it as-is. I grew up on the East coast in the late '70s and this is how I remember these cars, a little rough. I've loved this era RR since my cousin had one (a red 73) when I was a kid. The hood with the nostrils just makes me want to start making car noises like I was 7 again... God I can't wait to drive this thing!

runner1.jpg 74RRa2.jpg

Pic... let's try this again! (Oops - sorry for the double - it didn't show as attached)

Last edited:
My ex-neighbors used to have one, and I'm ABSOLUTELY sure it was smarter than they were.

Nice Charger, love those rims on it, looks sweeettt.....
You can email these guys and maybe they could answer some questions for you.. I havent tried them myself but had the link and thought it might give you some ideas, im afraid of the prices that may come with it.. Good luck and welcome aboard bbodies!

http://www.artfiberglass.com/auto/6367plymouth.html
Thanks Ron 73 I will check them out

Here's my 74 'Runner, 318 3-speed manual on the floor, bench seat, green & green. PS but no AC, PB, PW, extra chrome or extra anything. AM radio. About to get a drivetrain & hopefully be on the road this Summer for the first time in 20 years. Someday body & paint, and interior, and... and... and... but right now I just want it running good and I'll drive the wee out of it as-is. I grew up on the East coast in the late '70s and this is how I remember these cars, a little rough. I've loved this era RR since my cousin had one (a red 73) when I was a kid. The hood with the nostrils just makes me want to start making car noises like I was 7 again... God I can't wait to drive this thing!

Thats a nice Runner, You sound excited, hope you have a ball in the ole gal! ENJOY...

Rev & YY she's an Australian blue heeler. I can't believe how smart she is, at least monkey smart and almost human. She mocks us, sits up on the couch like us, pets us... obedient, quiet and dignified. She'll run you into the ground playing fetch. She watches us do things and has a basic concept of process - first orange slice didn't go so well, so we ate one holding the rind and biting the insides... damned if she didn't do it.

The car, yeah I'm already having fun just looking at it and collecting parts. I'm going to drive it everywhere. A little intimidated at getting it all together, but one bolt, one task, one post on FBBO at a time I'll get there. Goal is to sweat off 10 pounds this summer bolting it together, then cruise it in the Fall. :)

71-74

have her turn around with the flagg :blob1::blob1:

Bet ya can't step on that dog's paws either.

Auto Transport Service
Back