• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

My 63 330 Wagon

I know its older that what you wanted, but its all I got LOL

Attachments

• Wagon 016.jpg
    Wagon 016.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Wagon 021.jpg
    Wagon 021.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,226
  • Wagon 022.jpg
    Wagon 022.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,242
My current project in progress. '72 charger that im cloning into a '71 r/t
IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Jarran,
Where did you get your hood from? is it hinged?

Jarran,
Where did you get your hood from? is it hinged?

I bought it off up22.com, it comes with steel reinforcing and bolts for hinges, they sell a pin on version as well. Mine is the bolt on version.

Original One Owner Road Runner

Bought this car in July 1972, Katy Road Chrysler-Plymouth, Houston, TX.

Owned it ever since. Daily driver 1972-1990, parked until Dec 2003 when restoration started. Completed Dec 2006. All original except for wheels and parts that were replaced due to 31 years of wear and tear. All body parts are original along with all glass. Numbers matching motor and transmission. Just turned 112,000 miles, 5000 since restoration.

WindowsDown.jpg

Bought this car in July 1972, Katy Road Chrysler-Plymouth, Houston, TX.

Owned it ever since. Daily driver 1972-1990, parked until Dec 2003 when restoration started. Completed Dec 2006. All original except for wheels and parts that were replaced due to 31 years of wear and tear. All body parts are original along with all glass. Numbers matching motor and transmission. Just turned 112,000 miles, 5000 since restoration.

Very nice!!!

My 71 RR

Here's a pic or two of my 71 440-6 four speed, Road Runner. All matching numbers and showing 90,000 on the odometer. Rebuilt about 4 thousand miles ago. Has rear spoiler, front chin spoilers, air grabber hood, factory rear window louvers, tape treatment stripes, bucket seats, tach, rimblow wheel, rear window defogger. Original black car with black interior, and white strobe stripe. Two fender tags.

WOW.jpg my six pack engine.jpg

My 72 Rallye 440 Four Speed Charger

Numbers matching, bench seat (white and black interior), pistol grip car with factory tach. Dana 60 3:54 gears. 80,000 miles showing on the odometer. The 440 is now rebuilt, with no miles on it as of yet. 1 of 165 four speed cars, if I remember correctly, according to Govier.

my1972rallye1.jpg

Real nice looking rides there MMC! The Charger sounds like it has a beautiful interior, white and black,, good color combo!

Here's a pic or two of my 71 440-6 four speed, Road Runner. All matching numbers and showing 90,000 on the odometer. Rebuilt about 4 thousand miles ago. Has rear spoiler, front chin spoilers, air grabber hood, factory rear window louvers, tape treatment stripes, bucket seats, tach, rimblow wheel, rear window defogger. Original black car with black interior, and white strobe stripe. Two fender tags.

Nice RR - Heard those window louvers were very rare indeed- Nice example of a true muscle car-

is that a new yorker..or 300?

1961 Chrysler Newport. The 300 and New Yorker are bigger cars with a little longer wheelbase. The Newport Model was the lowest priced Chrysler created to bridge the gap left when the Desoto brand was discontinued (Desoto was positioned between Chrysler and Dodge in regards to luxary/cost).

I bought my 61 from the 2nd owner who purchased the car in 1966. I found out after I bought it that only 2134 of these convertibles were made in 61 and that only 50 are know to still exist. I didn't buy it because it was rare - I bought it was cool looking and would be fun to cruise in, which we do all the time.

Ma Snart

1961 Chrysler Newport. The 300 and New Yorker are bigger cars with a little longer wheelbase. The Newport Model was the lowest priced Chrysler created to bridge the gap left when the Desoto brand was discontinued (Desoto was positioned between Chrysler and Dodge in regards to luxary/cost).

I bought my 61 from the 2nd owner who purchased the car in 1966. I found out after I bought it that only 2134 of these convertibles were made in 61 and that only 50 are know to still exist. I didn't buy it because it was rare - I bought it was cool looking and would be fun to cruise in, which we do all the time.

Ma Snart
great looking car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back