• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

here's my new 71...
Sat6.gif

Sat3.gif

Sat1.gif

I think your 71 Plymouth looks badass. Love to see some more pictures

That picture on the trailer brings back some memories

Ma Snart
i am seriously thinking of painting my bumpers to match..it looks so good-i'm just afraid that i or someone else will bump either side at some point..and then have to repaint..

Everyone car looks so awesome. Those with the 72 sat/rr where if you had to get the rear tail lens, mine are all cracked would like to get some good ones.

Here are some recent pics of my Dolores. Drove her to work yesterday. January 31st and 63 degrees and sunny in Delaware. Holy crap, just amazing to be driving this time of year with the windows down and a big damn smile!

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0555.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg

Here are some recent pics of my Dolores. Drove her to work yesterday. January 31st and 63 degrees and sunny in Delaware. Holy crap, just amazing to be driving this time of year with the windows down and a big damn smile!

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0555.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg
don't you love how you have to run out and quick take pic before a car comes...haha it looks great!!! i am going for a photo session this afternoon as well

don't you love how you have to run out and quick take pic before a car comes...haha it looks great!!! i am going for a photo session this afternoon as well

Hahaha yup! Actually this road isn't that bad. If you're ever back in the area over here, I'll direct you to it. It' a small forgotten about country road with downright amazing scenery that you can cruise for a good hour and a half with next to no traffic at all. Believe it or not, those pictures were with my camera phone! lol.

FridayGt, love that 72 grill. Wish I could afford one for mine. That's why I went with the 71 RR stripe. I didn't think a 72 stripe would look right with 71 grill.

FridayGt, love that 72 grill. Wish I could afford one for mine. That's why I went with the 71 RR stripe. I didn't think a 72 stripe would look right with 71 grill.

Thank you very much, I am in a little smitten with it too, but then again, I'm a little biased. lol.

I can understand that. I originally wanted a '71 and the same stripe you have. But, now that I've gotten a '72, with this grill, I'm defenitely going for the tank tracks.

I don't remember seeing the pics, was your stripe a decal kit or painted in? I've seen a few pictures where peoples stripes looked painted in.

Gotta love purple. And the blackout around the rear lights going down the rear valence is one of my favorites.

Auto Transport Service
Back