• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Michael,

Wowwwwwww!!! Your car is beautiful!!!!

I have not seen a 71 with the black paint & red interior. Wow does it pop this car!!

What size tires are you running front & rear? I really like the proportions. I am looking to buy another set of wheels & tires for my 71 to give it a different look.

If you get a chance, would love to see some more pictures of your car. I have attached my red & black 71. More pictures in my gallery of all of my Mopars

Take good care of that bad boy

Regards
Ma Snart

Another 71 Charger

Attachments

• Cartoon 71 Charger.jpg
    Cartoon 71 Charger.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,285
Thank you guys.... the dimensions of the wheels are

15x8 BS 4.5 245/60/15 Front

15x10 BS 5.5 275/60/15 Back

Centerline Legend Series Retro

Here is the link from the restoration... http://www.mm-classic.com/index.php?id=113

I know...it´s in German...but the photos will always tell the whole story :)

Best regards

Michael

Here are a few more pictures from the grill and inside...with pinstriping :icon_fU: in red.

Best regards

Michael

12.jpg 13.jpg 16.jpg 5079111.jpg

That sure puts the others to shame thats sitting there with it.. Sweet sure is one good word...

what an UNBELIEVABLE photo session on all of these!!! I am searching for my first mopar...have been teetering on a 71-74 duster, and 71-72 satellite..and after looking at these, I am def. leaning towards Satellites. Keep up the posts!!!

duster or satellite

what an UNBELIEVABLE photo session on all of these!!! I am searching for my first mopar...have been teetering on a 71-74 duster, and 71-72 satellite..and after looking at these, I am def. leaning towards Satellites. Keep up the posts!!!

Nothing has the ride quality and looks like Mopar B bodies...That 71 72 road runner body style was once named one of the top ten best looking musclecars of all time..

Nothing has the ride quality and looks like Mopar B bodies...That 71 72 road runner body style was once named one of the top ten best looking musclecars of all time..
Well..it swayed me. I am taking delivery of my 71 Satellite RR clone on Saturday. I feel like it's a month away...argh!!

Beautiful Charger, love the color combo and wheels! Thats a keeper!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back