• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

71 Road Runner

Here's mine

452 CI/4 Speed/Dana/Demon Sixshooter/FirmFeel Suspension

Attachments

• 71 RR #2 (2).jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 71 RR #2 (1).jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 71 RR #3.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,103
71 Charger

This was my 71 Charger i sold at Russo Steele sevral yaers ago

Attachments

• 71 Charger.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,110
A little more progress...still searching for a few parts that are holding up progress. But still some forward progress is good!

Attachments

• DSC08111.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 985
  • DSC08115.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 976
  • DSC08117.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 981
1973 Satellite Sebring ..

Hey PFG-

Is that a 73 or 74? I see it has "Satellite" badges but not "Sebring".

I also see it has premium high back buckets (I suppose it could be that bench that looks like buckets on top).

I'm finding conflicting info about my RL code base Satellite as being a "custom".
Some sources say the custom s 4D and wagon only, but others don't even list a 2D "Satellite".

What's the first 5 (or 7) of your VIN?

I'd be interested inthe plant, too, as the placement of the emblem is different.
I've seen them both places, regardless of the presence of a vinyl top.

I also see yours has drip moldings, wheel well moldings, and belt moldings, where mine does not.
...and you have a woodgrain dash insert. Not me- basic black.

Thanks.

1973 "Satellite Sebring" .. but it says "Sebring Plus" on the trunk.

There is a 4 hole pattern on the rear roof sides for a logo, I assume to be "Sebring Plus" ???
Didn't get them with the car. Bought a couple on ebay, but they are "stick-on's" not 4 posters. :eek:

Obumer ***.jpgTAG.jpgVinyl emblem spot.jpg

:the penguin:

Interesting.

RP23, def Sebring Plus.

Wonder how those emblems got on the fenders?
Could the fenders have been replaced?
Are the emblems straight?
Could the PO have moved them (after losing the others)?

Seen them in both places, but never broken up.

Yeah, that's the same car. I found the car for sale in NY and it's lsited in an ad in MCG. I'd like to do another 71 Charger only this time I'd like to find a real R/T. That's why I'm selling my 64 Dart vert.

You got that right the "P" in RP stands for premium Price pkg model Like the "M" in RM means medium price pkg. The Sat Seb Plus is basicly the Roadrunner with more high end dressout aimed at a bit of a more luxury market where the RR has much more plain dress-out and usually more motor/preformance. Which would be why I am building a car that is a bit of both. Starting with the sat seb plus and a upgrading the preformance.
NO no clone here I just call it a Plymouth And it is being baged as such. All of the show and all of the go.

Why cant I upload pics? My B-Body likes to be shown too....always say's file upload failed...I used to able but now denied....*sniff*

Auto Transport Service
Back