• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Personally I am not a fan of steel wheels. But if I had to choose no hubcaps is what I like.

ming, I like the look of the rally wheels but the black wheels do look great, and as said, you can do both.. Myself i wouldn't mind doing it but all i have is 14 inch wheels, and not real sure buying another set of tires is in the finances right now.. but i wouldn't want caps on them myself, all black with the chrome lug nuts makes it look meaner, sinister looking if i may..

I was never a fan of hubcaps, but those do look great, djais. I decided to clean up the old rallies on mine.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,097
Rally's look good cleaned up wahya! Thats another nice shade of blue..

I was never a fan of hubcaps, but those do look great, djais. I decided to clean up the old rallies on mine.
thanks...i actually need to repaint my ralleye's..theyre rusting a bit under the trim ring..but i don't know what color it is..love the color of yours!

I bought the 'rallye silver' online and I wanted to make the centers darker. I found Rust-Oleum wheel paint(graphite color) at local parts store. I taped off the chrome areas and lightly sprayed them. I'm happy with them so far, but the trim rings are a bit dull.

Now with Rallyes.

Attachments

• IMG_20120914_192544.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 898
Thanks guys.

That Charger looks real nice as well.

I've come awful close to buying three different 71 and 72 EV2 Chargers over the past 2-3 years.

Just painted !!

Touched up really. A person recommended by a friend "matched" the faded Rally Red with some enamel.
Color is right on, but has some "fisheye" .. He said he "prepped it" 3 times.
"maybe some silicone was present" says he. Charged me $400.00 !!

Still waiting for the vinyl roof to arrive. :edgy:

It is now my every day driver. :headbang:

Mike..

Attachments

• 73 Satellite After 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 821
  • 73 Satellite After R.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 806
  • Fisheye.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 816
Hey PFG-

Is that a 73 or 74? I see it has "Satellite" badges but not "Sebring".

I also see it has premium high back buckets (I suppose it could be that bench that looks like buckets on top).

I'm finding conflicting info about my RL code base Satellite as being a "custom".
Some sources say the custom s 4D and wagon only, but others don't even list a 2D "Satellite".

What's the first 5 (or 7) of your VIN?

I'd be interested inthe plant, too, as the placement of the emblem is different.
I've seen them both places, regardless of the presence of a vinyl top.

I also see yours has drip moldings, wheel well moldings, and belt moldings, where mine does not.
...and you have a woodgrain dash insert. Not me- basic black.

Thanks.

Het PFG I'm looking for a Halo Vinyal top Same as yours, could you give me a scource. Legendary told me that they do the full not the Halo and on the full the seams are wider than on the Halo.
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back