• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Coming or going! Looks like your headed to the track or getting back! :)

Nice.

Glad to have another 73 guy.

Maybe eventually we will have enough to petition AMD for more parts!

What size wheel/tire you got on the back of that?

is that a 4 speed with no clutch pedal pad?

yeah 340 4-speed, my kid wanted to sit in the driver's seat and hooked the clutch with his foot, pad came off (it's back on now)

rear wheels are 15 X 10 's

IMG_7601.jpg

Very cool whatchamacallit at the trunk key hole there --- what is it?

yeah 340 4-speed, my kid wanted to sit in the driver's seat and hooked the clutch with his foot, pad came off (it's back on now)

rear wheels are 15 X 10 's

They look wider than 10.

I'm really liking your car.

I've been conditioning myself to embrace "the green", and I think I'm starting to see progress!

Your pics are very timely for me :)

You have a lucky son! Beautiful ride for sure, Love the bulge hood on it.. and welcome to the Forum!!

Thanks. He picked it up about a week ago. Got lucky and found a local seller on Kijiji. Seller even drove it to our house to complete the sale:headbang:.

It's got the original 318 but a new cam & a QuadraJet on an Edelbrock manifold. The hood is interesting; it's a '73 style, but it doesn't look like it's been modified to fit a '72. Perhaps aftermarket???

He wasn't planning on buying anything yet, but then this came up.

Thanks. He picked it up about a week ago. Got lucky and found a local seller on Kijiji. Seller even drove it to our house to complete the sale:headbang:.

It's got the original 318 but a new cam & a QuadraJet on an Edelbrock manifold. The hood is interesting; it's a '73 style, but it doesn't look like it's been modified to fit a '72. Perhaps aftermarket???

He wasn't planning on buying anything yet, but then this came up.
I am surprised of the fit (hood) at the front valance...usually they were curved and you could see the gaps on the corners of the hood. I always liked that hood on the 71-72's..great color.

Auto Transport Service
Back