• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Had a 71' 440 4spd RR years ago and You're right, they are a ball. But I just found a 71' A body That is in decent shape that I could put a 440 in. Just can't decide what road to take.:confused5:

No one can help with that one :) What ever car you like best is the one! You wont be happy unless you you get the one that makes ya all ready to hit the streets with it.. I like A-Body cars, but me personally, i like the B-Bodys there my favorite.. But you cant go by that, you have to be the one all excited when your looking at it, or driving it.. Some call them a "lady" so which one makes your heart flutter, thats the one! lol, heck of a way to put it BUT, sounds about right.. good luck whatever you decide!

Thanks for your input, B-Bodies are my favorite also and I don't know about where you are but up here on vancouver island,(west coast of Canada) the 71-74 are almost as rare as the Dodo bird and this one really gets attention just being parked in the back alley.

Sounds like a good place to sell one if there that rare! But at the same time, if you like them and you seem to have a nice one, fixing it up the way you like it and driving it would be a lot of fun i think.. I am south of lake Erie from Conneaut Ohio to give you a reference point where im located, the 40th and plum is simply i live in the sticks and something my father in law said when he was alive, 40 miles from nowhere and plum out in the woods... Good luck in what way you go, i hope you'll update us when your set!

IMG_2492.jpg

Here's another pic of my survivor 71 I took yesterday

IMG_2492.jpg

Had a 71' 440 4spd RR years ago and You're right, they are a ball. But I just found a 71' A body That is in decent shape that I could put a 440 in. Just can't decide what road to take.:confused5:
i was all over the map when i started my search..it was between my 71 RR Clone and a 73 Duster 340 4spd... the conditions were about the same, however the Duster had some more rust, and price was about 40% more than my car, and he wasn't budging..i did see a 71 Dart GT on FABO that I was considering PM'ing for a trade..but i like the lines of mine too much..

Shes a looker! Don't think ive ever seen that GB7 before, or not recognizing it on this model. Great looking garage for the hibernation period were in any day, i was hoping for Indian summer to get a couple more days to ride but its windy, rainy and temp dropping tonight lol..

My garage is very small, One of those things that taught me to keep it clean and in order, or it cant be a "workin man Garage" :) My side mirrors are period correct now, white to match wing and stripes.

What a beautiful car!!!!!

Love that blue!

Ma Snart

I am not happy with the new FABO format. I was refering to the blue charger on post 812

This new format SUCKS!!!!!

Here is the car I was refering to:

138.jpg

I just use "Reply with quote" option, works that way with Firefox browser anyway. And your right that is a great shade of blue..

I'm pretty that is John Bober in his one of three 71's. He runs the 71 Superbee website and car club.

I'm really starting to warm up to this format.

For one thing, it's MUCH easier to put text in between pics in the same post.

However, I don't like that the pic upload aplet "forgets" what folder you were in last time you uploaded. The old format remembered.

I got my Photo Bucket account back for doing pictures, its much easier and even quicker! If anyone uses Fire-Fox for a browser they have a add on for uploading images right to your album without leaving the page, just right click on any picture, icon, and left click "upload to Photo bucket" then you just click the "img code" and copy it and paste it even in the quick reply box.. It puts all the things needed to post a picture.. Takes longer to explain how to do it then TO do it lol.. something for any Fire-Fox guys/gals out there to check on but you do have to have a Photo-Bucket account, which is free to do, the ones you upload at another site such as this will be there if you need them for anything in the future. If you want pictures from your folders just put them up and right click on any picture and open it to Fire-Fox and then you can get the image code for them to put in, its simpler then it sounds :) Just trying to help, hope someone has it and will mention how good this works! even advertisements on the side of a page lol..
phoenixgraphix_zps9e9bc500.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back