• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Out with some friends.

IMG00.jpg

great pic! new desktop pic!

+1

You gotta love a yellow and black Bee!

+ another 1 for a very nicely staged photo.

very nice thanks for sharing:headbang:

I know this car....The guy would always try and park beside my 72 RR at pier 4....I offered him 5g for the car once....did yer boy get it with the baby seat still in the back?.....lol
Sorry, I missed this earlier.

He took the baby seat out after he dropped the car off. LOL

Here's my 71 Yellow Bird.Dvrs side w-eyes.jpgrear hood up.jpgBatt side.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is my Orange BirdDrv side 2000 tight before.jpgPass side 2000 tight before.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my Black Bird working project engine bay full.JPGfront view full.JPGDSC05237.jpgDSC05240.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is my 72 Charger SE factory 4 spd car frt full.JPGfull front eng bay.JPGinterior.JPGpass side frt.JPGrear low.JPG

Dvrs side w-eyes.jpg rear hood up.jpg Batt side.jpg Drvs side inst cluster.jpg Drvs side int.jpg Drv side 2000 tight before.jpg Pass side 2000 tight before.jpg engine bay full.JPG front view full.JPG DSC05237.jpg DSC05240.jpg frt full.JPG full front eng bay.JPG interior.JPG pass side frt.JPG rear low.JPG

Had to post this, since it's such a bad-*** shot.

hemi sunroof car, too-

440%20Sunroof%20profile.jpg

Makes me want to drop a boatload of cash into my 72 to get it to look like that :)

- - - Updated - - -

Now, where did I put that boatload of cash?

Lol, I seem to have misplaced mine to, I would like to see that with the Key stone classics, it looks like they could even enhance the looks stronger.. maybe, changing things can be the wrong way i guess, sometimes a car like that is best left alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Those mirrors are cool! by themselves on that one.

Auto Transport Service
Back