• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Ok, where are you guys getting these amber headlights for your cars?????? Ive been looking for months and cant find themanywhere! I want them badly for my 72.

When you find some, let me know! I've been curious to see how they'd look on my Dolores. Although your Wilma would probably look just mean with a set.

Ok, where are you guys getting these amber headlights for your cars?????? Ive been looking for months and cant find themanywhere! I want them badly for my 72.

I found mine on moparts a year ago. They were a NOS set. you can buy amber lenses, the part number is 4412A, but you will need to put/fabricate tabs to mount your headlight connector to them as the 4412A's are made without connector tabs. They do have screw type wire connectors on the headlights though.

My old 71 from two years ago at Buttonwillow

Attachments

• 71 Charger 011.jpg
    71 Charger 011.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,334
I found mine on moparts a year ago. They were a NOS set. you can buy amber lenses, the part number is 4412A, but you will need to put/fabricate tabs to mount your headlight connector to them as the 4412A's are made without connector tabs. They do have screw type wire connectors on the headlights though.

racedodge, i was going thru your photos, again actually but just the ones here at the site, Did you get those quarter panel decals, PLYMOUTH, at moparts also? I was at one time looking for them and someone said you couldn't get them anymore, a decal of the past i guess.. I remember all the cars Ronnie Sox the 4-speed king drove had them. Thanks..

racedodge, i was going thru your photos, again actually but just the ones here at the site, Did you get those quarter panel decals, PLYMOUTH, at moparts also? I was at one time looking for them and someone said you couldn't get them anymore, a decal of the past i guess.. I remember all the cars Ronnie Sox the 4-speed king drove had them. Thanks..

i bought mine from harden's musclecar world (which has recently been bought out by NPD)... year one has them.. they are plymouth superbird decals.

Thanks, Ill find them and save it for anything future, im not planning to get a set but i guess you can buy them.. I thought the few i see now and again might have come by someone having an old set or more and saved them selling them on Ebay or something. Or painted on. Thanks again..

Last edited:
Ron 73 If you do decide to get those Plymouth decals you might try Phoenix Graphics. I have done business with them and they treated me well. They don't show it on the web but they do sell any part of any kit they make. I gave them a call and they got me just the hood stripe part of the 74 Runner kit. They are a supporting member here and if you tell them you are from here you'll even get a discount.

mine just out of paint

here is my 72x just freshly coated in B5....24K orig mile all numbers match and orig steel..

Tell us more about-

"Auto Hobby Club Garage Cooperatif"...

amber highbeams

Ive have a NOS set of amber lights that I bought in 1976....They have the mounting tabs on the back of the lenses....They only look good on certain cars or certain colors...What is a set worth these days???

Here is another set on my 71 442 back in the mid 80s..

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,218
i bought mine for about $60, but if you can market it right I am sure there are guys willing to pay more than that.

Ive have a NOS set of amber lights that I bought in 1976....They have the mounting tabs on the back of the lenses....They only look good on certain cars or certain colors...What is a set worth these days???

Here is another set on my 71 442 back in the mid 80s..

Would love to have those if youre willing to part! PM sent.

Auto Transport Service
Back