• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Petty on life support after cardiac arrest - will not be down for breakfast . . .

Lapd.. seems they cant get there stories straight.. no wonder there so many issues down there..

hope you pull through this Mr Petty.. so many dropping like flies lately..

I've read he was on life support and they decided to take him off earlier today. No brain activity.

I've read he was on life support and they decided to take him off earlier today. No brain activity.

That's the latest I've heard. So now (apparently) when he died (or will die) is a cruel discussion.

That really stinks, really liked several of his songs.

The media is confused (or lying as usual) I am confused about whether he is with us or not. Chances are he will be having breakfast, but in his room. Hope you make it Tom.

The media is confused (or lying as usual) I am confused about whether he is with us or not. Chances are he will be having breakfast, but in his room. Hope you make it Tom.

Such is the way of the "media" They all rush to be first and tend to trip over themselves doing so.

That there's a damn shame. Awsome band. RIP TOM.

Long time fan!

May he rest in peace!

Tom died during the night. he is officially dead. And he will NOT be down for breakfast. RIP Tom.

I head no brain activity on life support last night.

The local radio speculation is that management wanted the date of death NOT to be the same as the Las Vegas massacre.

As much of a fan of the truth as I am, if that is the case I think I can respect that.

...and good luck trying to buy anything from the online store.

My wife and I put off buying concert shirts at the show, but decided to buy them on line.

I think she found some elsewhere though, she's resourceful like that.

He was one of those musicians that set the bar very high. He never wrote a bad song, some were just better than others. RIP Tom.

Totally agree.
And you cou ld listen to his music sober, drunk, stoned, or whenever... and it always sounded great.
Such a talent

Auto Transport Service
Back