• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

That's kinda warm for up there this time of year ain't it? Been high 80's here lately and cool mornings with low humidity. 86 right now with 50%....supposed to be 90 on Friday and that will be the 2nd day of our neighborhood garbage sale. Thank God I'll have shade for most of the day.
Yep, but it's happened before.. but today is the cool day of 7 to come which is fawked. Not complaining.... hope it fries off the Blackflies.

Started working on my anti bear gate. Those fur monsters have come up the stairs to nose around. Wife had to chase one off with an air horn. Bad part I'm not a morning person noon it's full sun.

Last edited:
Yep, but it's happened before.. but today is the cool day of 7 to come which is fawked. Not complaining.... hope it fries off the Blackflies.
Had a hard shower here earlier today and things cooled down pretty nicely but that didn't last long.....at least the breeze is back. Last 4 or 5 days we've had air quality alerts from a high pressure that wasn't moving off very fast but it seems to be moving away finally.

Tweaked my back (again) on Saturday, so mowing the lawn was enough for me today. Starting to feel better now.

Stop trying to go so deep.. you're not John Holmes....

I wish that I could brag about getting it that way. This time I did it up at the lake by bending over filling up buckets of lake water and tossing them on the jet-ski platform. :(

Started cleaning up the shop again. Found some interesting things.

F646FEB1-39ED-40C3-8512-580CCCC49CF3.jpeg

D87143C8-2307-4727-9757-7EFD51BFEAB0.jpeg

5B1C68D8-6D4D-4C64-882F-4C357448D1EC.jpeg

9E97B459-C037-4783-B16F-0E99BF72C977.jpeg

I would bee safe to say thee most Beautiful Perfect Weather for Memorial Weekend in WI History

Lawn work

Music

Car Shows

Drinks

God Bless our Veterans and the Men and Women serving our Great Country Today and Tomorrow

And of course God Bless the ones who died protecting our freedom , Memorial Day is about you

Dont Ever Forgot

Damn

If only you wouldn’t of set that empty coffee cup on the table

Well at least it wasn’t full

Picked up these records at a church yard sale.

20230527_172231.jpg

20230527_172407.jpg
20230527_172433.jpg

LZ IV (or "runes" or whatever) is damn near perfect. VGC if not EC.
Presence vinyl is VGC but has a rash on the jacket edge.
Vanilla Fudge is "fair" but couldn't leave it.
School's Out is trashed but the jacket is VGC and too cool to leave.
Others are GC to VGC.
$5 each.

Started building adapters so I can use my air bumper lift on the pinch weld of my Renegade and lift one side at a time.

20230527_144751.jpg

Plan A and plan B. All parts total under $20.

20230528_133322.jpg

Plan A-

20230528_163517.jpg

20230528_164232.jpg

Picked up these records at a church yard sale.

View attachment 1471983

View attachment 1471985View attachment 1471986

LZ IV (or "runes" or whatever) is damn near perfect. VGC if not EC.
Presence vinyl is VGC but has a rash on the jacket edge.
Vanilla Fudge is "fair" but couldn't leave it.
School's Out is trashed but the jacket is VGC and too cool to leave.
Others are GC to VGC.
$5 each.
Church yard sale had that stuff!? lol Man, pretty much forgot about most of those bands....

Church yard sale had that stuff!? lol Man, pretty much forgot about most of those bands....

They had about 400 in all crazy different styles.

Everything form 1950's to the "end of vinyl" era early 90's.

I picked a Tina Turner (The redneck one "Nutbush"), but they wouldn't sell it to me.

Not very "churchy" of them. If I'd have put it in the middle, they wouldn't have noticed.

Guy down the street was setting these out by the curb-

20230528_180915.jpg

They're kid's mini-back hoes.

Very ingenious. They work pretty good. One handle lifts, the other scoops.

They are supposed to rotate on the bases but they are rusted up. Time for a soak.

Just about the right size for 3 yr old grand. One for his little bro, too.

Now I gotta find a sturdy, scale appropriate pedal dump truck.

They had about 400 in all crazy different styles.

Everything form 1950's to the "end of vinyl" era early 90's.

I picked a Tina Turner (The redneck one "Nutbush"), but they wouldn't sell it to me.

Not very "churchy" of them. If I'd have put it in the middle, they wouldn't have noticed.
Wow...sounds like a church to stay away from maybe? They are nit pickin what's over the line and what's not....well, at least the people running the yard sale. There's hypocrites in all walks of life and churches are no exception.

Auto Transport Service
Back