• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do you guys run for the speedo??

greenmonsta79

Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
I was looking at the connections on the Hotwireauto harness and one is the Speedo, I really had not gave it much thought until now, I would like to keep my stock Rallye gauges in the Charger I was thinking about using a stock Dodge Ram speedo and swapping the faces and modifying it to fit. What are you guys running?

Electric speedo is what I'm using. You could get the gps style speedo, or there is a box that takes the signal and converts it to a mechanical signal and use you stock gauges. I thinks it's called x caliber or something like that.

Autometer Pro comp throughout istrument cluster.Have it assembled & cost less than having factory gauges fixed & refaced but am not ready to put in car yet.Put it on a 3/16 alluminum plate.Also you can put each gauge where you want them.If I ever decide to go back original can just swap out as a unit.

stock gauge - I am running a TKO trans so it has a mechanical speedo output

Auto Transport Service
Back