• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jack are you hauling?

I forgot what part of the country I'm in.Round here you never know what you can still find.

Around here, they pull the scissors jacks when the cars arrive at the U pull.

I believe they sell them on ebay.

I've found most of mine at yard sales!

Scissors jack from junkyard and lug nut star. Never know when there is no cell phone service.
Carry spare tire too.
I have a spare and my jack will never touch my bumper again. It is for looks, just like my cigarette lighter and ashtray. I know the OP asked about jacks and to not hijack further, I consider my car a luxury car now and when I drive it I am dressed as such and I won't touch anything. I trust my work.

AAA and a cell phone! Probably cause more damage jacking the car up with anything other then a good floor jack with a rubber pad then just flat bed it home. And if I'm more then a hour away I'll usually trailer it anyway.

Thanks for all the input fellas. At this point I think I'm leaning (like a bumper jack) toward a heavy duty scissor jack. And I agree... it has to have a Pentastar. Something designed for a Corolla ain't gonna lift my Nadine's 3500 lb ***.

Auto Transport Service
Back