• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who else is ready for summer?

Nick2317

Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Just sitting here in the 22 degree cold and thinking about how much I miss the warm weather and driving my r/t

Who else is with me ......

im with younz..it's freakin 10* with a wind chill of -10*. and i was in a hoodie and shorts on saturday!!!

I wish we would get some snow. It's winter and it ain't the same without any snow on the ground.

im with younz..it's freakin 10* with a wind chill of -10*. and i was in a hoodie and shorts on saturday!!!

yea I was out in a T shirt here .....worst part is Wed here the high is supposed to be 6

I hate winter....it would not be too bad if it were not for snow, ice, & cold. Other than that I
can not complain.

Not me. I hate 99 degrees and 90% humidity.

I agree..Can always dress for the cold. The heat..strip down to your birthday suite and you're still drowning in your own stink and sweat.
-15 to -20 below without the windchill here tonight. Can't even imagine what the that will be (guessing -30 to -40). Ain't slowing me down. Got shrimp and steak to throw on the Weber this evening. At least the beer will be nice and cold. :icon_thumright:

I wish we would get some snow. It's winter and it ain't the same without any snow on the ground.

No snowmobiling at all last year and I've gone only once in NH this season. Even the lakes & ponds aren't even frozen enough yet.

75 here and sunburnt from all the fishing the last 2 days Me my dad and 2 friends caught over 150 whiting. summer is here.

Summer is nice, but here in Nor Cal it's in the low 60's, not a cloud in the sky right now.

But this state is a mess- it's terrible and the worst place ever. Don't move here! :)

Heh. Not being honest. Just don't want anyone else to move here. We already have more people in CA than all of Canada.

Im ready, but up here it usually starts raining in late Feb and doesn't stop till the 5th of July so I've got a good 6 months to go. Seems like summer is getting later every year. Last summer we had great weather till the end of October.:GirlsOnBeach:

its supoosed to be winter here in Colorado......56 today , 61 tomarrow , 69 wednesday.....

11 deg now low 4 deg tonight, just finished re-installing my interior (recovered seats to correct upholstery and while seats where out decided to sound deaden the whole car) I am ready to drive it RIGHT NOW.

Yes I'm ready for the summer.... I live in the foothills so I have all 4 seasons here... I hate what winter does to everything, it seems that it just ruins everything, too much rain & even snow for my taste.... the only reason why I stay in Calif. is for the great weather... Also the older I get, the more I like warmer weather, I love the sun & summer, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday too, by far.. my B-Day is in July also... trout fishing, racing, cruising, car shows, swap meets, parades, founders day, rodeos etc. are all at their peaks in July also... I still like to Snow Ski, mainly for allthe snow bunnies...LOL...but I'm born & Raised Calif. Boy, I love the Surf & Sun most of all... Also here in NorCal we don't have the stifling 90% humidity like you'all guys in the south, mid-west or back east have, so the summer months here in parts of the Spring April or May, then traditionally summer starts June, July & August, sometimes September or even late into October Fall season or Indian summers, are much better out here in the Great Golden State, than the mid west, back east or south....... but like Pabster said "stay where you are", we have enough damn people & crazys here already, far too many for my liken' & mostly all from somewhere else, or born somewhere else, from some other state or country, there's very few Native Californians anymore, that are in my Native State of California... I can't wait for the Endless Summer....

Auto Transport Service
Back