• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

I build/ fix them for the government. f18, f22, f35, C130 and C5 Galaxy. Some days it's like the coolest job in the world... other days it's like screw airplanes man. I actually volunteered for a non paying job to restore classic aircraft for my companies museum. All cosmetic stuff but still pretty cool.

What do you "build/Fix" for the Gvt?

Jimi "Bladecutters" Flag in presentation case
Ready to ship:

Boy, this one was a BEAR to fold, some are easy, some fight you the whole way.
This one I had to fold 5 times to get it "fairly' correct/straight.

All set to go
Shipping this week for Jimi
Check it out:

IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

Yeah huh?
Thanks for saying that cuz I have NEVER heard that before....
"tee-hee-hee"
(It's so Big!)
Anyway, yeah it is a 5' X 9'.5" Flag
(5 ft. X 9.5 ft.)

Gee, it was a difficult fold but it looks good.
In the "post" as they say this week.
I'm just trying to find a box for it now.

I hope you like it Jimi!

Yeah huh?
Thanks for saying that cuz I have NEVER heard that before....
"tee-hee-hee"
(It's so Big!)
Anyway, yeah it is a 5' X 9'.5" Flag
(5 ft. X 9.5 ft.)

Gee, it was a difficult fold but it looks good.
In the "post" as they say this week.
I'm just trying to find a box for it now.

I hope you like it Jimi!
No need to Hope,,,You know i Love it!!:)

That's a great thing that you are doing Bee-Ski. I'm sure that Jimi will proudly display your gift in his home. Two thumbs up. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

His (Jimi's) is better than the one that the Air Force flew for me over the White House when I retired....
(Just saying)

His (Jimi's) is better than the one that the Air Force flew for me over the White House when I retired....
(Just saying)
I saw the emdroidered Stars....Beautiful! I think maybe a couple of Your Hot Rods just flew over....couldnt see em but sure heard them ringin the bell!

Aw, nothing great, they do that for us when we do 20 or more years....
Your is better!
Trust me...
Cant "post" Speed and Altitude, but that lil' F-22 flew a good "profile for you"
Sound barrier a couple of times !!
Ba Boom!

Just for info-my oldest said food is kinda crazy in China. I.e.- ordered shrimp,eyeballs,antennae etc still on it!!!Flying partner with him said on landing in Newark that McDonalds never smelled so good!!!!

Just for info-my oldest said food is kinda crazy in China. I.e.- ordered shrimp,eyeballs,antennae etc still on it!!!Flying partner with him said on landing in Newark that McDonalds never smelled so good!!!!

Ha Ha!
I have traveled to many foreign places when in the US Military
Many
And yes, the Food was always puzzling
IF it moved, I still ate it!
But looking back at ya?
Well, I'd have to close my eyes to swallow!

What do you "build/Fix" for the Gvt?
Aircraft...right now its kind of like pimp my ride for aircraft. We get in old planes and modify them to accept new software, engines and various other systems. I'm on the avionics/electrical side of things

Ski- you just have to tear it apart to get to the meat.lol. Personally I'm too picky for that kind of stuff that's still moving..

Aircraft...right now its kind of like pimp my ride for aircraft. We get in old planes and modify them to accept new software, engines and various other systems. I'm on the avionics/electrical side of things

Yeah, the F-22 line shut down a few years ago.
That all moved to Dallas/Ft.Worth around 2012ish?

Do you know Lou Natally, EE at Marietta?
Ron Lucas, ME ?

Ski- you just have to tear it apart to get to the meat.lol. Personally I'm too picky for that kind of stuff that's still moving..

crunchy eyeballs on a Octupus
I did eat 13 Ballutt in the Philippines back in 1983!

Auto Transport Service
Back