• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet Deluxe

Brown Santa brought me an early present! My gauges showed up in the mail yesterday and I have to say I am extremely impressed with their quality. The look amazing and come with everything, even a wiring harness with a dimmer for the back lighting to control the backlight on all of the gauges together. They came with all of the sending units and detailed instructions for the programmable fuel gauge. Overall very satisfied and would recommend speedhut gauges...now I just need the car back to get them installed!

gauges.jpg

TanFastic lookin set of gauges!!! Haven't looked for custom gauges but those are the best lookin I've ever seen. Will really dress up your ride and can't wait to see them in and working.

TanFastic lookin set of gauges!!! Haven't looked for custom gauges but those are the best lookin I've ever seen. Will really dress up your ride and can't wait to see them in and working.

X2 - there KB . . . Those look really cool ! ! ! Can't wait to see how you get them mounted in the dash and how they look . . .

Keep up the great work . . .

Love them KB, There going to look sweet in the Coronet! Santa is being kind early :)

Just an update:

Not much on the home front, I got word that my painter is postponing my project a bit for warmer weather... Please somebody turn spring on! I really hope he doesn't push it out too far since I need it back toward the end of March to get this thing on the road for May. I was hoping to do some May cruising and make the semi-local Mo-power show I had hoped to drive it to LAST spring....AHHH!

Just an update:

Not much on the home front, I got word that my painter is postponing my project a bit for warmer weather... Please somebody turn spring on! I really hope he doesn't push it out too far since I need it back toward the end of March to get this thing on the road for May. I was hoping to do some May cruising and make the semi-local Mo-power show I had hoped to drive it to LAST spring....AHHH!

Hey KB - we're all right behind you - waiting for Spring ! ! ! My office is on a delayed 2 hour opening - all our roads are ice due to snow last night.

a very nice set of gauges that you have ,who did you get them from .

a very nice set of gauges that you have ,who did you get them from .

They are from www.speedhut.com. The brand is called speedhut.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey KB - we're all right behind you - waiting for Spring ! ! ! My office is on a delayed 2 hour opening - all our roads are ice due to snow last night.

Yup, not too often you guys get socked with some. Be careful on the roads. We have had tons of black ice around here with the temps in the negatives.

Looks like we will be in for another 4-8" this weekend. I don't mind it while I can't work on the car but I need the warmth so he can!

Just an update:

You and me both, hope all goes well. Are you in for the Nats? Kahn and I are planning on being there this year, I'll have my car there and Kahn is going to try as well but that's a pretty big order on his account "might have to spend a weekend down there haha".

You and me both, hope all goes well. Are you in for the Nats? Kahn and I are planning on being there this year, I'll have my car there and Kahn is going to try as well but that's a pretty big order on his account "might have to spend a weekend down there haha".

More then likely not. Mostly because of the kids and a lack of lots of vacation time. But if the car is done and things work out maybe.

That's to bad "how old are they"?. I'll be going Sat with my girl (7) and would love to meat more of you guys "I'll keep my fingers crossed for you".

That's to bad "how old are they"?. I'll be going Sat with my girl (7) and would love to meat more of you guys "I'll keep my fingers crossed for you".

3 and 5 months...

More than the kids it comes down to just time. It's hard to get enough time to take to head over that way but maybe I'll get a chance. Though I have been thinking about heading over there.

Dearborn isn't that bad of a drive so it might be doable.

Ok an update for all of those keeping track:

I took a road trip up north earlier this week and figured I'd stop in and check on the car and found:

20140216_151204.jpg

So my cuz and I decided to dig it out and get it running since its been since November. The car started and ran great, even moved it around the parking lot there.

So we packaged it back up for the remainder of the winter and magically now its next in line to get into his shop. He says as soon as he finishes up this next project it will be getting rolled in. (I guess he just didn't have the back for shoveling it out)

20140216_160825.jpg

Wow, now that's allot of snow. We got quite a bit but not like that, good to hear it's next in line.

Auto Transport Service
Back