• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet Deluxe

Wow Kevin, After how long reading and watching your thread, I can imagine your about to do cart-wheels now!!, Its been a long haul and you have a LOT to be proud of, im almost sorry to see it end, Ive learned things and watched you do things you said you,ve never done and made it all work! I sure hope you enjoy putting her back together, i look forward to seeing it when your done!!!!~!!!

Great News there KB67Mopar ! ! ! Glad to see that you got it back home . . . gotta be a relief . . . Wishing all the best on your rebuilding ( as it permits ). . .

LOVE the paint - looks like a great job on the paint too . . . I'll be in touch . . .

Awesome, now the real fun begins. Congrats

looking good. bet you're glad you didnt get rid of it when you moved.

great thread I like your idea with the jeep mc power booster was hard getting that to work?

Put a few of the important bits back on this weekend. Also started making my custom gauge bezel. The plan with the bezel is to cut out the entire inside, fiberglass a new back on (already done) and make it nice n smooth for the gauges. I have TONS of sanding to do on this thing and hours of filler work but I have high hopes for it!

20140713_172541.jpg20140713_172549.jpg20140713_172557.jpg

I wanted to share one of my projects related to the Coronet. My custom gauge setup....I took the cluster and cut out the center and am making a fiberglass back to hold the new gauges. So far I have a nice base but needs a ton of filler and sanding work.

20140715_210438.jpg20140715_210448.jpg

Hey KB67 . . . Great to see that you're finding some time to get to work on your car . . . can't wait to see the results of your cluster ! ! !

Man those body lines on those mid 60s B Bodies are just sexy and the Coronet badging looks sharp. Nice

Your car is looking killer and even though you have a ton of work ahead ill wager that dash is going to be as sweet as that ride!!! Enjoy the fun of dashing her up, in the end its the best of the best! :)

Thanks guys, yeah slowly finding a few minutes here and there. I am still waiting on the closing of the other house to be able to spend any real money on parts. So final finishing is out yet but I can use what I already have and I already have my gauges. So I will be working this weekend to mount the rear bumper, maybe some front end components, and working on that cluster (in between trips to the fair for tractor pull and demo derby :happy1::eek:ccasion14:)

Auto Transport Service
Back