• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone watch Fired up Garage

The Misfit Garage characters are a joke, especially fat TOM,
SCOTT only real fabricator/car builder/hot-rod guy "Bailed already"
but I like to watch car builds & car show, so it's OK in my mind...LOL

I've seen a couple of the episodes. Ok show. I'm dvr'ing the show to see what the "holy grail mopar" is.

they bought a 340 4 speed s cuda notch back the show aint bad it seems like fast and loud has become a edgier version of Americas funniest home videos I just want to see some car building

I met Thomas Weeks at to Leake auction last year selling a 72 Charger. seems like a nice guy. he's coming up to our shop soon to look at some things we are parting with.

I've watched it a few times and really don't care much for it.

don't care to much for car flippers. that's why our parts are so costly.

I watch it because it's there when nothing else is on!! Scott was an *** hole, I see where he stopped in, but not sure what is up. They are a bunch of goof balls for sure. The Cuda should be a good one to watch them build.

How does one who trailers 'stuff' regularly, lose a freshly painted cab off their trailer?! That HAD to be staged.

The fat slob with the slurred speech and the squeaky voice? What a dumba$$ hill jack!
Pretty lame if you ask me, but there wasn't jack on last night to watch.

So far in the episodes I have seen, all of them. The biggest F'up was Scott. He damaged the cab of the truck, instigated an attempt to close the shop, woke up every morning to piss on everyone's Cheerios. Not a team player that's why he left Gas Monkey, its all about him and how under paid and over skilled he is. He is the first one you want to get out of your company he is a cancer. Tom jolly fat boy, he was fired from Gas monkey, incompetent and lazy. He believes if you cant be on time just show up when you can. Jobs are a place to have fun and run your mouth. Thomas Weeks, old guy been around and he just flips cars. Basically low balls people to get there car and tells them what a pile of crap it is. Then after he gets it drives it home washes and then tries to sell it for more than its worth and telling people how great it is and how he just hates to part with it. Jordan another fired Gas monkey protégé that just seems to be the only one working. He does his best but still is a screw up. While everyone else is at the shop working trying to get a build done he lies and tells everyone he has a family emergency and then goes boating. Again there is a reason they got fired... Not a shop you want to touch any car you own...

couldn't stand those morons when they were on Gas Monkey.

They will surprise me if it comes out nice. But if it don't, at least it wasn't a 70.

I'm not too crazy about their plans for this car. I could see if it was just a 318 auto car, but not a 340/4spd. There was no mention of it being a numbers matching car or not, but everything did look untouched. As for it being a "rare" TX-9 car, i'm sure Chrysler didn't bother to hand pick which cars got painted black. They were all shells when they were painted and not assembled so there was no realistic way of seeing just how "strait" a body is.

Cool show. Hopefully with all the car shows out now on TV will start, renew & continue interest in this hobby.

I can't watch these guys I used to watch *** monkey but there's not enough car building any more ,(I don't care what these idiots do on the weekend I want to see cars being built)

fast and loud finally did some mopars which was nice

How does one who trailers 'stuff' regularly, lose a freshly painted cab off their trailer?! That HAD to be staged.

I thought it was staged too. Why would they have a camera mounted at that location? Do they record a low-angle shot of every vehicle they bring back on the trailer? I doubt it.

Auto Transport Service
Back