• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you close to any nuclear targets?

Years ago I watched the film "On The Beach" and then read the book. During the pandemic I picked it up and read it again. Not the book to read during the pandemic!

Mutually
Assured
Destruction

I disagree.

You're a gonner.

...and so am I, 50-65 miles away.

This type of scenario was easy to research as early as the 1980's.

Parts of South America and Australia...maybe.
Well that's a relief! Lets just hope I have enough time to grab the keys and jump in the Charger so I can go out looking super cool with a mushroom cloud and blastwave chasing me. Oh and Freebird playing.

"Does it really matter ? It will be the end for all of us. Those who live will just suffer then "

I believe with 8 billion on the planet somebody will survive, and I will do my best to improve my chances. Oddly the less that do survive, might actually improve my survival chances.

Each to their own.

"Does it really matter ? It will be the end for all of us. Those who live will just suffer then "

I believe with 8 billion on the planet somebody will survive, and I will do my best to improve my chances. Oddly the less that do survive, might actually improve my survival chances.

Each to their own.
I'm not sure why anyone would want to survive after this, much better place waiting for me.

Message to all surviving cave dwellers; do not make nuclear weapons!

Auto Transport Service
Back