• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto Trans Linkage 911

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
So I seem to be missing my hardware bag that connects my front transmission rod to the steering column. The steering column flange hole is much larger than the pined rod. So there must be some bushing that I am missing.

Can anyone help me identify what parts I am missing to join the rid to the steering flange and where I might get what I need?

Thanking you,

MF

IMG_1814.jpeg

image.jpg

There would be a flanged rubber bushing that fits into the lever. Then a brass bushing on the rod. There also was a large spring washer or thin flat washer I think and the clip.

Last edited:
Thanks you guys are right and know what I’m needing. It looks like,#43 & #44 what I need, now how do I further identify and moreover obtain these?

FNA man you’re awesome! Thanks so much! Looks like this and the cotter pin might be all I need!
Thanks again!
MF
Pretty sure there is a thin washer under the clip. You will have to source that locally.

Auto Transport Service
Back