• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

barrett Jackson ridiculous prices

3sloppydogs

Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
geez maybe its me
I'm sitting here because its like 10 and blowing outside so I staying home. I turned on barrett Jackson. It crazy what these are are selling for. I realize that they are high end stuff but wow.

Barrett Jackson is a money circus. Stupid money.

Lotta people have the dough.

Literally just turned it on

1971 Hemi Cuda was instally on

$850,000

That quick - Bang

geez maybe its me
I'm sitting here because its like 10 and blowing outside so I staying home. I turned on barrett Jackson. It crazy what these are are selling for. I realize that they are high end stuff but wow.
Don't you wish you had a Hemi car that just sold for almost a million?

$575 for a Yenco Camaro. Good to see the Chevy's going cheap. The way it should be. :lol::lol:

Those Broncco's have been bringing stupid money!

And in usual fashion BJ went to commercial while selling Mopars... $990,000..
birdforamillion.jpg

When I see these posts I keep getting reminded how cheaply I sold my 68 X. But I have to keep reminding myself why I did it and for whom. I sometimes wonder what I may have gotten if I’d taken a different tack and ran it thru BJ or Mecum. Doesn’t matter anymore….. but I guy can wonder.

I remember 10 years ago when I thought I might be able to swing a Ford GT for $150K, One just sold for $425K.

There you go its a steal
62 Lincoln with suicide doors 650000

pretty sure I know that car. I bought the remnants of a 69 roadrunner from a local guy who had an incredible collection. I’m pretty sure that was one I looked at

16CAB681-0510-40E4-AF9D-B0B4FB084C6B.jpeg 7BAD62BB-3790-4258-A538-4548263E8A4D.jpeg 7FEBAB98-7E41-4D4A-A235-6461040F1565.jpeg

Ive never been to any of these big auctions.
But know enough they are NOT the place to buy .

There is a reason liquor is free there.
its nutting but an alcohol induced who has the biggest pecker showdown.

I was planning to ride up to Scottsdale last weekend to ck it out. But couldnt go.
I do plan to go to Mecum in March. just because its close and I want to say Ive been to one of them.

But I will NOT be buying

Ive never been to any of these big auctions.
But know enough they are NOT the place to buy .

There is a reason liquor is free there.
its nutting but an alcohol induced who has the biggest pecker showdown.

I was planning to ride up to Scottsdale last weekend to ck it out. But couldnt go.
I do plan to go to Mecum in March. just because its close and I want to say Ive been to one of them.

But I will NOT be buying
Exactly. Fun to watch and I can sit and watch along sipping on a bourbon and laughing my tail off at all the stupid money spent for these clams! LOL

Craig Jackson has aged hasn't he. Oh, Burt Reynolds Trans Am.

Auto Transport Service
Back