• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

There are two kinds of women in RCs world.....good ole big ones,and big ole good ones! Lol

My wife and I are planning on being there! Hope to join up with you @HawkRod for lunch. Can we bring brownies?
20210522_152404_Original.jpeg
20210522_145636_Original.jpeg
20210522_144655_Original.jpeg

The last thing RC saw was the shadow of two giant *** cheeks,then impact,then his feet kicking until they stopped! DOA of suffocation!

Solar powered patio fans...... tons on Amazon.
Buy one for your home patio but bring it with you to Carlisle.
If the tent is rented ask if they have models with roof vents.

Ask if any of the vendors on this site are willing to do a lunch and learn or a presentation of some kind. If they are on the fence about a presentation set a time and get a sign-up list so we can show depth of interest. Maybe reach out to FABO/FCBO members to see if they have interest. Many of the vendors will probably already be onsite so easy for them to drop by.......maybe with cold beverages, discount codes or ?????
Also a good opportunity to encourage vendors to make specific parts that haven't been re-popped yet. Start a thread to see who needs what parts that are hard to find and take the top 3 to 5 items. Target those companies that make similar items.

Last edited:
My wife and I are planning on being there! Hope to join up with you @HawkRod for lunch. Can we bring brownies?
View attachment 1662873View attachment 1662874View attachment 1662875
Brownies would be great - thank you!

I just had to have emergency eye surgery, so I am unable to do much on my PC. More planning coming soon for Carlisle!

Solar powered patio fans...... tons on Amazon.
Buy one for your home patio but bring it with you to Carlisle.
If the tent is rented ask if they have models with roof vents.

Ask if any of the vendors on this site are willing to do a lunch and learn or a presentation of some kind. If they are on the fence about a presentation set a time and get a sign-up list so we can show depth of interest. Maybe reach out to FABO/FCBO members to see if they have interest. Many of the vendors will probably already be onsite so easy for them to drop by.......maybe with cold beverages, discount codes or ?????
Also a good opportunity to encourage vendors to make specific parts that haven't been re-popped yet. Start a thread to see who needs what parts that are hard to find and take the top 3 to 5 items. Target those companies that make similar items.
Carlisle puts up the tent for us - the tents don't have roof vents.

In previous years, I have repeatedly asked vendors if they were willing to do what you suggest. With the exception of @69bfan I have only heard crickets. @69bfan and his company have been great supporters of our tent, and they have one of the largest tents at Carlisle. Besides that, the great support we have had come from members willing to chip in and help.

I am registered and have a hotel. Now, I just need a car. I am starting on the Coronet 500 sniper install and dyno tuning, then it goes to a friend for paint repair. Hopefully, I'll make it. Lol.
Sorry, but no donations from me this year for the raffle, but I will be bringing some food and drinks to share.

Sorry fellas, I havent been on the site for awhile, been crazy busy. Wish I could say busy working on the hot rod but it is what it is. Hoping to meet some of you fellers at Carlisle this year.

Auto Transport Service
Back