• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious about screen names?

Mine's pretty easy. It's the title of a song by The Tragically Hip. I also add either 27 or 17 to it for other aliases or email addresses. Those are my hockey numbers.

Mine's pretty easy. It's the title of a song by The Tragically Hip. I also add either 27 or 17 to it for other aliases or email addresses. Those are my hockey numbers.
4th album, Fully Completely..right?
T-Hip's one of my all time favorites..."....New O'leans is sinkin & i don wanna swim.......Swim...."
Saw them in a bar in Tucson when *Road Apples* came out

4th album, Fully Completely..right?
T-Hip's one of my all time favorites..."....New O'leans is sinkin & i don wanna swim.......Swim...."
Saw them in a bar in Tucson when *Road Apples* came out
Fully Completely, yes. Absolute gem of an album.
Lionized really...got to me. The guitar intro then the drums kick in = EPIC.

Through out my AF Career, I was in both Flight Operations and Aircrew. I was a Loadmaster. My best Friend who I flew with was a Flight Engineer and would refer to us Loadmasters as Strap Stretchers and Crate Crushers. Damn Engineers are all Light Watchers anyway so I took it in stride. As stated above, when Gore started the internet...BS...I needed a handle for forums and re-worked Crate Crusher to cr8crshr. Been that way ever since. And when I sign my post with cr8crshr/Tuck, Tuck is my nick name from my last name which is Tucker. There you have it:thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck
& i thought it meant You crushed crate motors.

So do I win the Captain Obvious award for my screen name? Or maybe lack of imagination award?
A close runner-up to Steve from Staten Island - not only did he use his name, but also squeezed in where he lives. :lol:

HT413's my middle name. Dad always did love his truck motors.

A close runner-up to Steve from Staten Island - not only did he use his name, but also squeezed in where he lives. :lol:
You're right, and the Captain Obvious Screen Name Award goes to...Steve from Staten Island!

Best supporting Lack of Imagination Screen Name award goes to the runner up...Paul Boucher.

picked it when I dragged this beauty home, and when I got my current car I kept the name.
Free bird.jpg

Looking at myAvater it is self explanatory. Basically I have used it since my 1st Forum registration. It applied to my favorite car which was a 71 Cuda, but I have fallen hard for my RoadRunner Tribute.

Auto Transport Service
Back