• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious about screen names?

My love of woodworking is partially the reason, however it is my dad's actual first name so it's a small way to keep him close to me...

Carried mine over (close) from Moparts after being thrown off of there the second time. Beware guilt by association.

IMG_1015.JPG
My screen name Pops1967GTX is pretty simple. My nickname at work was pops with 67 GTX, but my avatar of Strange Dog reveals my ah ah,

My screen name came to be at the dodgecharger site. I wanted something simple and clean. And yes, my name is Dan. I do love those '68 Chargers (got two 383 4-bbl 4-speeds). Life's been good to me so far....

Dan

PW Dave, I have a 58 model flat fender power wagon, 230 flat head six, two ones split exaust manifold, no cup holders, no power steering, no power brakes, no seat ajustment, no ac, no power windows, 4 speed stick w/ bull dog, has a 100hp gear driven 10,000 lb winch, and last but not least, 5.83 rears, so,,, power wagon Dave.

Carried mine over (close) from Moparts after being thrown off of there the second time. Beware guilt by association.

I left so many years ago, I don't remember. It was the nuclear-option exit.

HEMI71X was the California personalized licence plate that i got for the 71 Hemi GTX, 4 speed car, that i owned for 28 years.
Been using it as my ID, on all the internet sites, as it's easy for me to remember.
Pretty sure the plate is still being used on the car to this day, as the owner wanted it left on the car, when he came to get it.

71X if you love F-4's you're good in my book!

My long haired uncle/Vietnam Veteran/ good 'ol boy/ always says "be cool!" Instead of goodbye when I leave his place and always has.
Combine the words, add an extra e to symbolize my love for Superbees, spell cool with a k because it looks kooler and viola!
Surprised it wasn't already in use. Also lucky I was able to get personalized plates for my Bee-loved car.

20170428_155900.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back