• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious about screen names?

MOPOWER871 = MOPOWER WAS THE PLATE ON MY 68 ROAD RUNNER. ITS A MOPAR AND ITS GOT MORE POWER THAN IT DID WHEN I FIRST GOT IT. 871 IS THE BLOWER SIZE AND I THINK THAT MOVE MOMONEY WAS OUT IN THE MOVIES AT THE TIME .COME TO THINK OF IT MOMONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATE ALSO;-) MY 68 BIG BAD BIRD WITH A 1.30 60'

Top-005.jpg Top-003.jpg Picture 522.JPG

Last edited:
Loved it In '65
Lived it In '13
Owned it In '66
:drama: Dave

"Grady Cain" was the name of my band. We were signed to Backstreet Records in the mid 90s. It's probably still kicking around on YouTube or iTunes. My actual name is Mark but you can refer to me as Grady if ya want. I love all these stories - great post!

My name is George, and was 76 lbs when I was 10 years old.....

No its self explanatory. I have a 67...
So is yours "Bean Head" or "Being a head"????
It's 'bean head', even though my head's not shaped like a bean... (at least I don't think so!)

We put a larger turbo on an old 4bt in my buddy's truck.took forever to spool.not as cool or exciting as everyone elses but there it is.lol

Figure it out I own a 69 Roadrunner! But abbreviated it. Should have added another r at the end LOL!

OK, long story shortened with mathematics;
KiwiGTX = Kiwi + GTX :)

And now with visual aids;

The Kiwi is the official bird of New Zealand - a native and icon;
kiwi_zpsb50e9afe.jpg

not to be confused with the kiwifruit (sometimes marketed overseas as a kiwi);
kiwifruit1_zps2a342f25.jpg

it grows on vast vines;
kiwifruit_zps164ab3e6.jpg

and is much tastier than it's distant predecessor....the Chinese Gooseberry which grew much like Blackberry vines and was considered a noxious weed;
blackberry_zpse16247f5.jpg

...don't worry, New Zealand removed the Chinesium from the gooseberry and turned it into something edible and desirable

Now....this is a fruit;
fd7a5a4b.jpg

and this is a GTX;
GTX.gif

oh, and this is a cat having a wee rest; :eek:
80ecbe9d.jpg

I have used the name elsewhere, and it kinda sticks now :)

Had a 56' Belair when I went on line at the time fifteen years ago. Plus a little Dachshund mix at the time named Auggie. I put the extra g in there just keep it different, as there are other Augie's on line. So the end name came to be Auggie56. Auggie is no longer with us, he was a good boy in most things.

DSCF1224.JPG

I was trying to pick a screen name for my AOL account 20 years ago and started with mopwrd 440 was taken tried a few others and the only one that wasn't taken was 340 The funny thing about it I have never owned a 340 .

My name is Al, my wife's name is Dallas hence aldal.

"Grady Cain" was the name of my band. We were signed to Backstreet Records in the mid 90s. It's probably still kicking around on YouTube or iTunes. My actual name is Mark but you can refer to me as Grady if ya want. I love all these stories - great post!
My band was "Act Your Age".. I wanted to be the "Wet Spots" but got voted down by my wife. Dave.

back over 20 years ago
i lived in a house that on either side of it had some very fine looking women living as neighbors
on one side was 2 good friends as roomates
and on the other side was a women alone with her 2 kids
on top of that at the time i was dating 2 different girls on and off.
i had a buddy over and in a matter of a half an hour he saw
4 different attractive women come and go from my house for different things
one even dropping me off dinner..
after he picked his jaw up off the floor
the nickname flypaper was created...

Auto Transport Service
Back