• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious about screen names?

I used to be Wagondad then got divorced now Wagonman. Still have my 67 Malibu wagon got it in Texas in 79. It is on the back burner till the Runner is done. It will be going on its 4th makeover. Just cant get rid of it to many memories.

it's only chicken in a Chinese restaurant

chinese food cat.jpg

My band was "Act Your Age".. I wanted to be the "Wet Spots" but got voted down by my wife. Dave.
Lemme guess....you're a guitarist, and your wife didn't want you coming home bragging about strumming the Wet Spots. :rofl:

OK, long story shortened with mathematics;
KiwiGTX = Kiwi + GTX :)

And now with visual aids;

The Kiwi is the official bird of New Zealand - a native and icon;
View attachment 423934

not to be confused with the kiwifruit (sometimes marketed overseas as a kiwi);
View attachment 423935

it grows on vast vines;
View attachment 423936

and is much tastier than it's distant predecessor....the Chinese Gooseberry which grew much like Blackberry vines and was considered a noxious weed;
View attachment 423937

...don't worry, New Zealand removed the Chinesium from the gooseberry and turned it into something edible and desirable

Now....this is a fruit;
View attachment 423938

and this is a GTX;
View attachment 423939
oh, and this is a cat having a wee rest; :eek:
View attachment 423940

I have used the name elsewhere, and it kinda sticks now :)

are Maori's allowed to hunt them funny looking chickens :poke:

Lemme guess....you're a guitarist, and your wife didn't want you coming home bragging about strumming the Wet Spots. :rofl:
Very close. Bass player. Wife worried about Thumping the Wet Spots............

I started out on here with a different one...ASLBOW. Stands for the usual question on line IE.. Age...Sex...Location. I had to enter it so many times when I was an on line gamer that my elbow became numb due to a pinched nerve there. So AS (e)LBOW. Think Tennis Elbow but AS- Elbow.

Ever since the South Park character came out everyone says my name like this so it stuck.

Auto Transport Service
Back