• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious about screen names?

I thought having a screen name that was the complete oppose of the fine, upstanding intelligent person that I am would be comical.

Ehh I'm kinda obvious .but it's gone now so maybe I should change it

my first mopar
60 dodge.jpg

$_35.jpg

First car I bought with a loan that was truly my baby was a Pearl White Stealth R/T. It was a 91 and was with me for quite awhile, hence the 91r/t. :thumbsup:

I remember the first time I saw your screen name and thought......! Well, after getting to know you, it's fitting, in a good way :lol:

Actually, when I first started posting here, I got a chuckle from a few who thought that was my real name.

Through out my AF Career, I was in both Flight Operations and Aircrew. I was a Loadmaster. My best Friend who I flew with was a Flight Engineer and would refer to us Loadmasters as Strap Stretchers and Crate Crushers. Damn Engineers are all Light Watchers anyway so I took it in stride. As stated above, when Gore started the internet...BS...I needed a handle for forums and re-worked Crate Crusher to cr8crshr. Been that way ever since. And when I sign my post with cr8crshr/Tuck, Tuck is my nick name from my last name which is Tucker. There you have it:thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck

I used this guy as my inspiration,
may Lord Budnicks RIP

Buddy #1 May 23rd 2013 15th B-Day.JPG

GetX'd should be obvious but it harks back to my younger street racing days. Eliminating the competition or X ing them actually street or strip. My car is a 68 GTX which I've had now since 1971 right after high school.

My name is George, and was 76 lbs when I was 10 years old.....

No its self explanatory. I have a 67...
So is yours "Bean Head" or "Being a head"????

I got my nickname when I was in the Navy. Rather than pronounce my full last name, which nobody could, I got Ski. It was good name being aircrew short n sweet, but if someone came into the mess deck and called "Ski" you'd get about 30 guys who would look to see who called them, just like a bunch of prairie dogs peeking out of their holes lol. 61701 is my zip code now

Auto Transport Service
Back