• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Tradition

Hot, Fast, and Black.....

just like I like my ........cars.

looking Good prop,

Sonny

BTW; it is hard to pick a rim for a larger b body it has to be "just right".

Attachments

• 100_3859.jpg
    100_3859.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 578
Thanks Sonny! Sure love that '63!! I hear you on the wheels....Just when you think you're dead set on one rim, another idea comes to mind.

Sheeeeeeeeee's Back!!! Good to have Ol' Skeletor back in the stable. Think the Vinyl goes real well with the stripes!

a1-10.jpg

s2-5.jpg

s3-3.jpg

a4-9.jpg

s4-3.jpg

s1-6.jpg

a7-5.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if these heart palpitations will stop now, shaking uncontrollably, drooling on both sides of my mouth and yet almost, i said AL...most speechless... What possible word outside of Awesome can someone tell me here. Fan damn tastic Will, unbelievably beautiful!!!!!!

Thanks Mario! Good feeling indeed...Now the fun begins, putting in/on parts to bring her closer back to life.

Ron......Thinking about allllllllllllllll the work I have ahead, sure could use the help..lol

Not that long ago.........she looked like this sitting in the garage. Kinda hard to imagine now.

qp.jpg

Aren't you a little old for "trouble"?

:grin:

That top looks great, were you around at all for the install? mine will get a white top.

Aren't you a little old for "trouble"?

:grin:

That top looks great, were you around at all for the install? mine will get a white top.

Hehehehehehe!!.....According to the wife's standard operating procedures, i'm in trouble all the time. You should she what leaving the toliet seat gets you around this joint..Gastapo I tell ya..Boot camp tactics.......

Naw, didn't catch the install. I did notice all my lower front windshield clips were never installed, but all the others were. Hope the guy didn't eat them or something. Yours will be a knock out with the white top!! Speaking of the Tin Chicken..any progress?

Dang man that thing is just flat out awesome man, I cant wait to see it all done. You do amazing work man,hands down. Its great to just sit and read this thread and just watch it progress. Bet it sure feels good to have it back in your hands.

Dang man that thing is just flat out awesome man, I cant wait to see it all done. You do amazing work man,hands down. Its great to just sit and read this thread and just watch it progress. Bet it sure feels good to have it back in your hands.

Thanks buddy! You bet it is a great feeling....I heard all the mice in my garage are throwing a welcome home party...I'm supplying the D-Con

Auto Transport Service
Back